Hobbies Outside of Gaming?

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge horror buff. I like all horror and all genres of its spectrum. I watch good horror, crap horror, it's all fun to me. I also love horror books. Horror is like my element or something.

I like horror games, but I'm really no good at most of them, especially modern ones.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

- Read.

- I've got a couple of Tumblr blogs I keep up with.

- Writing has always been a big hobby, as big as reading. Though I don't do it near enough because my muse is so slow to get moving. Had an idea kicking in my head for too long, but can't figure out an opening to let the story flow.

- Collab write with other people for fun. 

- Watching movies. As well as collecting certain horror movies.

- Sleep? If you leave me, I'll sleep for 10 hours every night.

- Daydreaming. Like all the time.

• Gardening - I have a little vegetable garden that I enjoy tending to, although not grown as much this year due to looking to move house (where I can have an even bigger garden :D )  

Cooking and Baking - I'd say I enjoy this more than gaming, love making food completely from scratch.  Been making a lot of bread recently, especially jalapeno and cheese bread

Reading - Currently half way through the Dark Tower series by Stephen King

Drawing/sketching

• Like 1

Like my music, TV/Movies, watching baseball. I really like to read and have a massive unread book collection. I used to do a little golfing but haven't been out for a long time. I really wish I had a chance to go on some road trips. I like driving through towns and seeing what's out there.

Edited by Tombstone_Earth

I really like drawing, I used to draw all the time but recently I don't do that for some reason.

I'm watching a lot of movies, at least 1-2 movies each day! (Which means my favorite outdoor activity is going to the cinema). 

I like reading manga and books too, but I don't do that very often.

I love nature and traveling, it makes me feel at peace. My dream is to travel the world with my future cat. :)

• Like 1

Outside of gaming, I enjoy writing in my spare time, taking walks (to relieve gaming stress), reading and most importantly, I collect anything from games to CD's. I quite enjoy getting items on the cheap! It's a rush I can't seem to find anywhere else. I also spend time with my best friends when I don't feel like doing anything else!

• Like 1

Astronomy, though the skies often aren't clear in Scotland so it makes it more difficult. Luckily I live in an area with little light pollution so when it is clear so I could be mistaken for Nemesis from Resident Evil. "Staaaaarrrrrsss". 

Aside from that, I play piano every so often at a barely passable level, mostly so I don't get rusty, and I've recently abandoned the guitar for drums, drums are so much more satisfying! I read a lot of horror and sci-fi novels most nights before I sleep. I've went off movies a bit recently but I still manage one every day or two mostly. I've started exercising too in the last few weeks, nothing major, just jogging for a few miles every second morning. I don't really care about getting fitter, but I'm getting older and wanted to do something to keep me in decent shape at least.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...