Hobbies Outside of Gaming?

Parker

I've been a cyclist for over 2 years now - I train at a professional level frequently with a club and often take part in local events. Super challenging most of the time but I really do enjoy it. I've met a lot of new people because of it and it's also a great stress reliever for me.

Oh and definitely listening to music - when I'm on the go, studying, gaming-etc, I'm usually listening to some type of music.

• 2 months later...

I've got quite a lot of hobbies, but gaming takes most of my time. I used to write a lot, still do sometimes as I wish to publish books at some point in my life. And I love to draw (manga style). Getting back into that for some christmas presents. I also liked to play around with Photoshop and Website coding but I'm a total rookie in that area even though I have one semi-active website since 2013.

Hobbies I'd tried to start, but do them so seldom I can't call it a hobby, are playing my ocarina (still have to learn the notes) and doing cross-stitch. Finished two little stitched, will try to get into this again for christmas as well.