Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

This is a fourm where you tell me about a platinum that you are very close to achieving, but there is just one thing or another preventing you from your bliss. 

Modern Warfare 2

Trophies: 49/51

Standing in my way: Star 69; obtain all stars in Spec Ops.

I have 67, and I'm missing Wetwork on Veteran. For all of you who've played Wetwork on veteran, I know. I feel your pain too.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst

Trophies: 44/50

Standing in my way: Hero of the Ninja Word; got S rank in The Last Battle.

In Cyberconnect2's latest entry in the Storm franchise they decided to crank up the final boss difficulty to 11. 4 phases, no healing, and to top it all of, if you loose such much as to 30% of your heath, you can kiss your S rank goodbye. 

One Piece: Pirate Warriors

Trophies: 34/37 

Standing in my way: 100,000 Vs. 10, and We're running away! We stole some gold.

Besides the fact that this game is absolutely abysmal, (R.I.P. my $50) You have to defeat over 100,000 enemies, without getting informed of how much defeated and in awful dynasty warriors fashion. And to top it all of, grind for hours upon hours to get boosters that require playing the same mission over and over! C'mon!!  

• Like 2

Modern Warfare 2 - 49/51

I just need to beat Wetwork on veteran. I try to get this trophy every so often, fail about a dozen times, then come back to it later.

Arcana Heart 3 - 48/51

I need to use the ultimate version of Shunkoku, which I've failed miserably at. Once I'm done that, I need to run the longest possible line off of a successful wall step.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - 48/51 (base game)

I need to reach rank 30 in online mode, but before I even attempt to do that, I need to beat all of the challenges with any character. I bought Margaret's DLC to make this trophy slightly easier, but even her challenges are super hard (at least for me).

• Like 1

New world sanji coin. 40 hours later, never appeared.

You too? that was my last and it took like 20 hours to get, after 19 hours I started playing as Sanji and got it in 5 or so matches

Besides the fact that this game is absolutely abysmal, (R.I.P. my $50) You have to defeat over 100,000 enemies, without getting informed of how much defeated and in awful dynasty warriors fashion. And to top it all of, grind for hours upon hours to get boosters that require playing the same mission over and over! C'mon!!  

Does it come as a surprise? If you don't like grinds then you really shouldn't have gotten it, and don't get pirate warrios 2 either lol

The only one I'm dangerously close to is Little Deviants but the closed servers and the almost impossible online trophy as stand in my way for a year and a half...

Danganronpa 35/38

I realistically just need to complete all the school-mode bullshit, but I coudln't be asked to at the time and now its so far down my backlog I don't even want to bother with it. Maybe when I buy Dangan 2 i'll go back to finish up the first one.

• Like 1

Street Fighter X Tekken Vita

I just need the Ad-Hoc trophy, and a couple more missions. 

I'm sure I could to the missions once I sat down and tried them, but it feels a bit pointless to put in that work if I can't get the plat without another vita.

Ragnarok Odyssey 

Just need about 40 more online quests. 

Almost everyone who plays online is an idiot though, and always wants to go for the hardest quests, and always fails because they're severely under-geared, and failed quests don't count towards the trophy. I've been doing one or two at a time, but after that, I always get too annoyed to continue playing.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

I just a couple more missions and the trophy for fighting someone of the highest rank.

Just like in SFxT, I only have a couple of missions left, and while I'm sure I could do them if I sat down and put in the work, it feels a bit pointless.

minecraft on playstation vita.

Only trophy left is the 100 days.

Takes approx 30 hours in game time and I've played minecraft more than enough on the small screen. Even got plat on ps4/3 editions.

Cutrently working on this by tying a rubber band around the analogue stick to keep it spinning and turned in while I do my studies I order to add time up ....

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4) - Needing to finish off all the remaining 150 non-dlc STAR Lab Missions with 3 stars. (48/51 trophies)

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD - I just need to do a bad Quarma playthrough, upon doing so will reward me with the platinum. (41/45 trophies)

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - Time consuming campaign challenges, eventually I'll get there.. >.> (49/51)

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Exo Survival trophies, just can't be fucked doing it solo at the moment (45/51)

WWE 2K15 - Online multiplayer trophies and winning 180 rivalry matches in WWE Universe mode (34/41)

Grand Theft Auto IV - Online multiplayer trophies, will be a grind :/ (44/51)

The Last of Us - Again, online multiplayer trophies. Just waiting for when I'm in the mood for it ^-^ (19/24)

Edited by SkyesUnholy

This is a fourm where you tell me about a platinum that you are very close to achieving, but there is just one thing or another preventing you from your bliss. 

Modern Warfare 2

I have 67, and I'm missing Wetwork on Veteran. For all of you who've played Wetwork on veteran, I know. I feel your pain too.

In Cyberconnect2's latest entry in the Storm franchise they decided to crank up the final boss difficulty to 11. 4 phases, no healing, and to top it all of, if you loose such much as to 30% of your heath, you can kiss your S rank goodbye. 

Modern Warfare 2

• Like 1

dead space 2 - just need to beat hardcore mode

medal of honor -  just need to beat tier 1 mode

rayman origins - need a couple speedrun medals

bioshock - need to beat on survivor without dying

modnation racers - missing about half the tokens and atleast 1 optional objective in every race in the last tour

probably got a few more too, i'll check em later