Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

Modern Warfare 2 (49/51)

91% 1 trophy off plat, Get 69 stars, Lost my save data didnt go back

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage (43/48)

90% a few trophies, PS3 died and it was all trophies near the end of the game and wasnt prepared to play through it all again

Eat Lead (47/51)

88%  2 misc trophies and complete on hard, Havent done it as the game was so bad I couldnt bare to go through a 2nd playthrough

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

1 trophy away

Any guesses?

Spoiler alert..I need to finish the dreadful Giant Accomplishment trophy

Wheel of fortune

3 trophies away

2 will come naturally, the 3rd is completely luck based

Win the 1M$ prize

I need to earn the 1million dollar wedge which is fine, then I need to not hit bankrupt for the rest of the game and make it to the bonus round with it and solve the final puzzle, which is also fine but from there it's a 1 in 24 chance in actually pulling the 1million dollar prize envelope

I've got a few:

• Medal of Honor Frontline, I only have one playthrough on Hard for the platinum. However, considering the difficulty of enemies and the fact that there are no checkpoints and no healing between stages, I have held it off for a long while.
  • Dead Space Extraction, I only need to earn a 5 star rating on two more stages, but I can never get those two.
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I just need to beat the game on Crushing.
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted, what really stands between me and the platinum is getting gold on Needlepoint (fuck that race)
  • Katamari Forever, what really stands between me and the plat is getting that goddamn Cowbear.

Grid 2: 49/51 (The only one left is the respective to Rivals)

Tomb Raider: 48/51 (One is the rpective to 10 deadshot in the ropes and the other the gunmachine in MP)

Bioshock 2: 62/69 (For the platinum, only left the respective to reach level 40 in MP and the one achieved when you complete all the investigation of all the enemies; the other remain are about the Sinclair Solutions DLC and of the mini game in Minerva's Den)

Silent Hill 2: 26/28(The missing one is when you got the Green spray)

Alice Madnes Returns: (Missing only about the memories, and the other colectables, except the one about upgrade all the weapons)

Resident Evil 5: 51/71 (Only Remaining the one that unlocks when you play it on profesional for the Platinum)

Project Diva F: 24/29 (Remaining the trophies about colectables, actions with them and the one about seeing all the videos)

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart: 26/52 (Missing all the Lily Rank respective trophies,  level 99 and the true ending)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1: 43/45(Only remaining the 100M Credits trophy, it's very boring got that quantity of credits)

Criminal Girls: 28/37 (Only fremaining the Himekami and Miu trophies, the Garden Of Memories, Hell's Champion, Complete the game and the hidden ending)

Persona 4 Golden - 47/50 - Need Hardcore Risette Fan and the one about reading all the books. Previously did a run following a guide that had the instructions for one of the books missing... After finishing it so many times (both PS2 and VITA), I'm super burnt out with this game. Tried retaking it a couple of weeks ago for a final playthrough but immediatly lost interest.

Hotline Miami - 33/35 - I need the +A on al missions one. Don't have the patience and probably lost my skills after +1 year without playing the game.

Metal Gear Solid 3 - 43/46 - Need all the face cammos and shoot the kerotans. Did about 3-4 runs shooting frogs and getting the face paints but never got either trophy. Later found out the face paints trophy may glitch if you choose one of the phrases at the beginning. Not sure about why I didn't get the kerotans trophy though (might have missed one of the motorcycle chase ones). I'm currently on my way to platinum Peace Walker (trying to, at least), so I might tackle this platinum in the near future.

Katamari Forever - 30/33 - The only annoying one left is completing the collection. At the time, there weren't any guides with the locations of the items, so it became quite the chore and I lost interest after a while.

God of War III - 33/36 - Need to beat titan mode and all the challenges. Don't have the patience/skills.

DmC - 46/49 - Need the SSS ranks on every mission and farming enemy kills. Only missing a few missions for the SSS ranks trophy, but could never tackle those as much as I tried (didn't try too hard anyway. I tend to lose interest pretty fast for those 'get perfect rank in all missions' trophies). After almost 2 years since the last time I played, I must have lost the little skill I had. Don't think this platinum will be hapenning for me for a while.

UPDATE: Snake Eater taken care of.  :yay:

Edited by vanesamacri

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (34/37) - Need only all the gold bolts and a playthrough on hard difficulty to clean that long-lasting dangerously close Plat out.

Anyone got some ideas how to get the missing gold bolts (I've got 37 of that 40 and know that the last 3 HAVE to be in the Great Clock but they're the most difficulty ones here) ?

• 2 weeks later...

dead island and borderlands 2,2 trophies on both  :|

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (34/37) - Need only all the gold bolts and a playthrough on hard difficulty to clean that long-lasting dangerously close Plat out.

Anyone got some ideas how to get the missing gold bolts (I've got 37 of that 40 and know that the last 3 HAVE to be in the Great Clock but they're the most difficulty ones here) ?

you can see a video guide for the gold bolts on youtube o.O

I have some platinum left because of 1 fu**ing trophy...

DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS

- Blight-queller: Kill 1000 enemies BY YOURSELF! I killed more than 1000 but with the help of the members of my team. What a stupidity a game that you must get your members stop to kill you alone all the enemies....

INFAMOUS: 

- Rockhound: find 100% of the shards... I have 1 left...who knows which one...

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (93%):  missing the 100% mission sync and collectibles, just can't be bothered

Atelier Rorona Plus (94%):  cannot defeat the two superbosses, just way too hard for me and I don't want to waste time repeating the epilogue section of the game to buff up my characters and complete the tasks again

Enslaved (97%):  missing the collectibles, cannot be bothered due to glitches and time that would have to be spent watching videos to find all the red orbs

I find that now due to the enormous PS3 backlog I have to clear before I can even begin to play PS4, I have to give up on Platinums and other time consuming trophies that I would have chased in the past :( .

Dead or Alive 5 (46 out of 48) - I have no patience for survival mode. Probably never gonna get this trophy..

Metal Gear Solid 4 (30 out of 34) - then again. I even managed to get Big Boss emblem in my 2nd playthrough, although collecting all these I-pod tracks, emblems and flashbacks were too boring for me.

Atelier Rorona Plus (94%):  cannot defeat the two superbosses, just way too hard for me and I don't want to waste time repeating the epilogue section of the game to buff up my characters and complete the tasks again

You just need to make better items and armour. This is the way to defeat the strongest opponents in Atelier gmes.

The platinum's that I am dangerously close platinum are: 

Infamous: Currently looking to the last two blast shards, but honestly I can't find them with, even with a map that has the location of all the blast shards. That and those stunts as well....those are what really holding me back. 

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD: I've already made a thread about this and had some "choice" words about trying to platinum this game, but I'm going to keep that to myself :spank: . BUT, since all of my data has been well deleted, I wouldn't mind starting over again a few times, if the platinum pops up in return...since I know "I regrow nothing" is still such a glitchy trophy and all.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark [PS3/PS4]: The game story is not that hard, as always it is the online that needs to be taken care of, and I honestly do mean the healing part of the factor being a grind.

Uncharted: Need to finish my run Crushing 

AC II: Need to collect all feathers, lost my save so need to restart the whole game again.

Wolfenstein the new order: Just had to do a few more perks, but my save got corrupted...

XBlaze code embryo: Need to see all the summaries... UGH

Mass effect II: Stuck on my insanity run

Playstation all-star battle royale: online trophies...

Seems like i've done quite good this year lol. Achieved all but one plat from the list.

I'm dangerously close getting plats for:

- Drakengard 3 (Only grinding 2 last trophies)

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2 (Only grinding last 3 trophies)

- Monster Monpiece (Only grinding/rubbing last 4 trophies)

I want to plat those 3 before 2016.

• 7 years later...
30 minutes ago, Kasumi Amari said:

I just realized I'm two trophies away from the hardest platinum on PSN. I didn't give up on it yet, just slowly adding a few hours of practicing into the game.

What is the game called?

---

Mine are:

• Shenmue 3 - all the Herb collectibles.  You basically have to eat food to have stamina in order to be able to move slightly more faster than a snail, and you have to be home by 8 Pm and to bed by 9 Pm... so it's like a few minutes of gameplay before bed, and then you have to do this for 400 collectibles... Ffs... And they are not trackable in-game, so you need an online video guide; which isn't in English, and you have to zoom in to collect them, and in the day they are harder to see...  But they have a clearer glow at night, AND by that point; it's f**kin' bed time!... Great.

• Assassin's Creed 3 - just some cleanup and DLC to do which is included in the Plat (PS4) - the Platinum is just really rough and tedious, but I will get it soon.

20 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

What is the game called?

---

Mine are:

• Shenmue 3 - all the Herb collectibles.  You basically have to eat food to have stamina in order to be able to move slightly more faster than a snail, and you have to be home by 8 Pm and to bed by 9 Pm... so it's like a few minutes of gameplay before bed, and then you have to do this for 400 collectibles... Ffs... And they are not trackable in-game, so you need an online video guide; which isn't in English, and you have to zoom in to collect them, and in the day they are harder to see...  But they have a clearer glow at night, AND by that point; it's f**kin' bed time!... Great.

• Assassin's Creed 3 - just some cleanup and DLC to do which is included in the Plat (PS4) - the Platinum is just really rough and tedious, but I will get it soon.

Crypt of the Necrodancer. Dance to beat while defeating enemies, you only have two to three minutes every level, so you need to be fast. The songs become faster and faster the further you go into the crypt, which gives you less time to react and enemies attack you at lightning speed. Some characters have insane disadvantages, which increases the difficulty of the game by a lot. Even if you know what you're doing, the game can hit you with bad RNG, making you lose all your health or possibly die. It's also permadeath so if you die once it's game over. It's a very difficult game at first, but with enough practice it becomes a bit easier. 

Edited by Kasumi Amari

I've been one trophy away from the platinum in Zero Time Dilemma for seven years now, and it wouldn't even be difficult to do, I just haven't cared enough to do it. 

More recently though, I'm three trophies away from the platinum in Persona 5 Royal. Essentially, I just need to finish the game, and I'll be done. 

Edited by MilesEdgeworth
Typo

Sniper Elite 4

Annoying - Competitive nature trophy , hard to find players to do this one

Authentic - Takes a while 

currently at 41/51.

The collector - finding those damn letters is time consuming and soul draining!

Edited by GT156683
Forgot one more detail