Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD: 82%  34 of 37 Trophies

Just need to beat the game again in hard mode without dying 5 times and again complete the game without using medikits.. although i did it already -_-

htoL#NiQ -ホタルノニッキ-: 87%  22 of 25 Trophies

Just one more challenge to compllete wich is a pain in the butt , and the complete the game trophy wich i didn't got even after clearing the game.. maybe related to the challenges? idk but i'll try to get the platinium before the release of the us ver

超次元アクション ネプテューヌU: 82%  32 of 35 Trophies

Just need to complete the nep tower with all characters, and max lily rank with all characters.. kinda boring

Tales of hearts R (JP): 95%  37 of 40 Trophies

Need to complete that ballon challenges, another pain in the butt

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist: 95%  45 of 48 Trophies

Just need 2 more mp trophies

And my favourite one:

Metal Gear Solid 2: 88%  43 of 46 Trophies

Must complete half of the vr missions and the boss challenge.. 

Edited by devilcry26

RDR - Only need 100%

Borderlands - Still need to get lvl 40 & 50 plus a couple of action skills of other characters

MS: Apocalypse - Just need to rank up online and 25 medals

GTA IV - Mp is done so I only need jumps, rats and 100% but I hate these trophies

COD Classic - Need the trophies for finishing on hard and veteran. Haven't even attempted this as I know I will struggle

Edited by black__bunny
  • Like 1

Rayman Legends - I've got about 2 days of challenges left for the 'Reach the final level of awesomeness!" trophy. Considering I've been doing challenges for the past 2 months, that's pretty darn close :P Awesome game!

God of War: Ghost of Sparta - I literally just need one more godly possession; and I believe I have a save basically just before that bit. Actually, you know what? I might go do this right now.

Mortal Kombat - JUST KIDDING. I actually have done no online at all (because I waited 15 minutes and no dice about a week ago), and therefore theoretically have about 500 hours if I want to get 'My Kung Fu is Stronger'. So... no, I'm not technically 'dangerously' close, per se...

• Like 2

Batman: Arkham Asylum (46/48) - Night Glider

Aliens: Colonial Marines (49/51) - I Love The Corps (only 1 queen boss fight away from level 60)

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 (18/20) - Hair Away From Death

Rogue Warrior (44/46) - Shark Man of the Delta

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (24/26) - Scavenger Hunt

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (43/45) - Defender Against the Dark Arts

Wanted (48/51) - Compulsive Hoarder & Pest Exterminator

Bodycount (39/42) - Bullet with Their Name On It & Rain Fire

All very easy trophies and I could plat all 8 in around 2 hours and yet I intentionally planned not to achieve them. The 'complete the game on this difficulty' trophies are all saved at the last checkpoint of the game, just waiting to tick over.

Maybe its a fear of success or fear of letting go or some such psychobabble. I'm clueless...

• Like 2

Shadow Of The Colossus

--hard time attack... i can handle the lack of stamina and health but being timed is stupid

Resistance 3

--beat superhuman.... have to clear the last couple of levels on normal then go to superhuman

Destiny

--Raid trophies... this site has tons of people creating sessions to do them but then non of these fuck heads go through with it.. annoying as hell

Far Cry 2

--ranking up and manuals... had someone helping but that got put on hold for a bit

Dead Space 3

--multiple playthroughs is not something I look forward too...

You sure did hit the nail on the head with this one. It is so annoying when people don't show up to boost. I'm on PS3 if you are interested in adding me.

Skyrim: 6 trophies left in main game. This is just a matter of time.

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7: 4 left. 1 is the miss-able that will have me restarting, which is not a big problem. What's really keeping me is the last House Crest I can't seem to reach without dying. It wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't being chased or it wasn't at the very end of a level.

Rayman legends- just need 1 million lums and to achieve level 11 awesomeness.
Warhammer space marine- just need 40k kills.
Call of juarez bib- need to finish the game on hard difficulty and 1 million cash.
Rainbow moon- need to level up to 500, get half a million coins and all the skills for 1 character.

Edited by L33N3WB3

Cod Black Ops 1 just need crossbow trophy

The Price is Right Decades just need the damn luck based local plink trophy

Minecraft just need trophy for killing skeleton with arrow from 50metres, i suck with bow and arrow

Rugby Challenge 1 PS3, just need 3 trophies and 2 are online and i can never find matches/anyone to boost them with me

LEGO Rockband (46/50)

Not good enough to achieve the Final Countdown trophy, also can't get the band trophies.

Dust: An Elysian Tail (28/31)

Haven't done it on Hard and can't 4 star two of the challenges

Bioshock 2 (49/51)

Haven't attempted hard mode yet.

Sly Cooper 3 (34/36)

Couldn't figure out how to pass the challenges so I gave up. Might try again one day.

Instant Artist (36/40)

Alien Splat game and Tilt Maze are SATAN

Assassin's Creed 2 (41/51)

Save game deleted itself so I never got to clean up the remaining trophies, couldn't be bothered starting from scratch.

Need for Speed: Rivals and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Hit a snag with NFSR, because two of the trophies require me to race/bust a person on my friends list.

COD: AW is getting to be an issue because of the trophy for having all the upgrades in the SP campaign.

I have a lot of others on PS3, but since I no longer have a PS3 due to upgrading to 4, I decided it'd be better not to list those ones. Except for The Amazing Spider-Man, because of the fact that I need only one trophy to max out the trophies for that game, and that's the one for unlocking all the concept art.

Virtua Tennis 4 (Vita) 47/49 - Need 3 online wins in a row but am always matched against top ranked Japanese players who can't possibly be human.

New Little King's Story 47/50 - Just need to complete 2 encyclopedia's. Sould have this tomorrow.

Dungeon Siege III 52/55 - Need to finish hardest difficulty with my last character.

Bulletstorm 55/61 - Just need to finish up the echoes.

I can feel The Evil Within Platinum trophy within my grasp, just have to finish it on Nightmare, then finish it on Akumu and boom! The Platinum is mine, playing it through on Nightmare first as I read everything is the same in Akumu mode just with OHK, so yeah, if this is Akumu's lay-out it shouldn't be too bad as I'm currently breezing through it with my fully upgraded Crit. Handgun and fully upgraded Flash Bolts. 

Want to Platinum it before The Assignment Sub-Chapter arrives

The Evil Within 80% - Finish the game on 悪夢(AKUMU) mode. -.-

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 81% - All online trophies for some reason It won't connect to the servers.

Fifa 14 86% - On My Own And Challenging Trophies Is Unachievable

Edited by BeaT-ThE-Noobs

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Trophies: 47/51
Speed Demon: Destroyed all radar missile defence systems in a short period of time.

Ace of Aces: Obtained an A rank for every mission (free mission). I need to finish the game in Elite mode first

Veteran Pilot: Sortied for 50 hours in competitive online or mission co-op. 50 hours really!!! -__- I currently have 20 hours online

Grand Theft Auto IV

Trophies: 49/51

Wanted: You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer. Level 5 and need 4.6 million to level 10.....

Muramasa Rebirth

Trophies: 38/42

Can't You Go Any Faster?!: Complete the game in 3 hours.

Thousand Flowers of Darkness: View all of the Ninja Scroll endings while playing "Fury" mode. Fury mode = 1hp only so instant kill and rage over 9000!!!

Ascendancy of the Oboro Style: View all of the Pandemonium endings while playing "Fury" mode.