Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

God of War II (33/35) - Challenge 7 is all the prevents from earning the plat.  Finally found a Youtube video of the easy method for beating but been too lazy to try.

Destiny (39/42) - Warlock Mastery and Flawless Raider.  I just rarely play as my Warlock so I haven't quite finished the subclass.  Flawless Raider I haven't found a group yet to do it with.  

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

1 Trophy (Actually 2, As the difficulty stacks)

Garden Hardcore (Complete a Garden Ops match on Hard Difficulty)

Dead Island

1 Trophy

Menage a trois (Complete 5 quests with 3 co-op partners)

Plants Vs. Zombies

1 Trophy

Alive and Planting (Survive 40 waves of pure zombie ferocity)... I've tried. It aint happening. :P

LittleBigPlanet Karting

1 Trophy

Online Champ (Place 1st in 25 different online levels with other human players)... I show almost 100 wins @ LBPK.me. I have even tried boosting with no luck in getting this trophy to pop. :(

Portal 2

1 Trophy

Still Alive (Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying)... I just need to get my couch co-op partner to help me with this one.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

3 Trophies

Airkill (Online: roadkill an enemy with any helicopter)

Et Tu, Brute? (Online: knife 5 friends)

Demolition Man (Online: get 20 demolish kills)

One day, Maybe, One day.

Edited by xMisFitToyx

DOOM 3 BFG Edition 91% 

Was almost finished DOOM 1 before I lost my save data after a flood destroyed my PS3 So kind of having a hard time trying to start all over again 

Dead Space 1 91% 

Just got to finish Impossible mode only problem I had is when I started a 2nd playthrough my suit didn't transfer so I didn't even finish the 1st level :/ 

AC Unity: 42 of 51 Trophies (Base Game)

I pretty much just have collectibles and a few other small things to go back and replay. The problem is the collectibles are so tedious. 

inFamous: 42/50 Trophies

The only thing that prevents me from getting this is finding the 100% of shards, and the stunt list. The other trophies I can easily get.

Jak II: 38 of 41 Trophies

I have the collect 125 precursor orbs and collect 286 precursor orbs trophies left. 

Jak 3: 44 of 47 Trophies

Again, collect 300 and 600 precursor orbs trophies left.

Way Of The Samurai 3 (49/51) : Power Of 100 (Achieved 100 chain kills)

Silent Hill 2 (26/28)  Who needs a gun? (Acquire the green hyper spray)

Medal Of Honor (48/51) : Conspicuous gallantry (Tier 1 mode)

Dead Space (46/49) : Don't get cocky kid (Survive the ADS canon with over 50% shield remaining)

National Geographic Challenge (25/28) : On a roll & ...One for all (both are glitched in the EU version, so i'll just have to import the NA one :devil:)

RESIDENT EVIL 5

42/50 trophies

Only need a few remaining treasures, serpent medals, and get all S ranks, even have enough points for some weapons with unlimited ammo but the game is such garbage I can't be bothered to play another second of it doods

If you like, I can help you get the remaining non-dlc trophies for that game.

As for me, I have a few games that are one trophy away from platinum, but I will list 2:

Final Fantasy XIII (34/36) - Because I don't want to start a brand new game just to collect all of the stuff again.

Mugen Souls (48/51) - Sigh... do I have to say it?

Edited by GarciaFever

I have many games close to the platinum, but I just list those which are one trophy away:

Max Payne 3: 43 of 45

10S2b2998.png

The Shadows Rushed Me 

Unlock And Complete New York Minute Hardcore

One of the hardest trophies I ever met, not because of the game difficulty, but the dumb deaths and the frozen issues are frustrating. I hope next month I get it once for all.

PAYDAY: The Heist: 33 of 35

35S2281a3.png

PAYDAY 
Aquire one billion dollars in total cash. One. BILLION. Dollars.

Just rob a lot of money B) I need about 100 million.

Madden NFL 12: 35 of 37

33S9d36b5.png

This One is Hard 

Build an 80 rated MUT team

I just need to play some games to buy another gold pack and achieve it.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: 49 of 51

51S0be2ce.png

True Son of the Emperor 
Kill 40,000 enemies in the game (all game modes combined).

Grind a lot of death, I think I need about 10000 kills now.

Mass Effect 2: 82% Main Trophies (52/55) The Insanity mode has been killing me for almost 3 years as well as the No One Left Behind trophy because Jack had to freaking die at the last part right when I was about to board the ship -___- 

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: 80% (46/50 trophies) Only the fight lab has been annoying for me so far, so i've taken a break from it just for a little bit. The rest is easy stuff.

I need just one more trophy to platinum Dragon Age: Inquisition, but its the one for completing the game on Nightmare.  Looking back I should've just started my first playthrough on Nightmare but I wanted to enjoy the story and sidequests on my first playthough, not worry just about grinding.  I'll do it eventually, but dedicating that much time again is daunting...

• Like 2

I have a few at ~90%

Persona 4 Golden: saving one trophy (Read all books) from my 50th platinum because that game is fucking awesome.

Portal 2: Just need to beat course 4 without dying, (coop). every boosting partner i and bailed and now i think the disc is broken :(

Cod AW: Just need flip flop, so far two of my boosting sessions failed, but i have another now that i hope works.

Madden NFL 15: Just waiting for servers to die down before boosting MUT.

MLB 13 The show: gave up on this one, just the stupid ass luck-based trophies.

• Like 1

Sniper Elite 3: 96% of main game (48/51) - A freakin trophy glitched on me (Nothing is Optional) so I haven't been to motivated to go back to this game. I also need to find a good player to beat the challenge missions with.

Metal Gear Solid 4: 91% (32/34) - Getting the Big Boss Emblem for the last iPod track. For that you need to beat the game on the hardest difficulty, kill no one, get 0 alerts and do it all under 5 hours. I'll never have that plat. 

Batman: Arkham Asylum: 85% (44/48) - Just need to beat the last few challenges. I'm hoping to get that one when I feel motivated to go back to this game.  

One Piece: Pirate Warriors

Trophies: 34/37 

Standing in my way: 100,000 Vs. 10, and We're running away! We stole some gold.

Besides the fact that this game is absolutely abysmal, (R.I.P. my $50) You have to defeat over 100,000 enemies, without getting informed of how much defeated and in awful dynasty warriors fashion. And to top it all of, grind for hours upon hours to get boosters that require playing the same mission over and over! C'mon!!  

Same! 

There's probably a bunch on my trophy list, rececntly Sly 3.  I am not going to bother I frankly don't care to do tedious things for plats.  If i really enjoy a game I'm more than happy to mess around in the world, otherwise no.

Actually its easy using the site to see which ones:

Sly 3

Spec Ops the Line

Rayman Legends

Deadpool

Ragnarok Odyssey

Assassin's Creed Brootherhood

Risen 2

Ico

Tomb Raider

PES 2011 (i think servers must be shut by now anyways)

Bionic Commando

Payday 2

Alien Assault

James Bond Bloodstone

Virtua Tennis 4

Uncharted 3

There's probably a lot lot more than that but what you gonna do.

EDIT: Actually there's a is a lot more I forgot due to some games having DLC my completion % is deceptive and makes it look like i'm far from the plat.

Edited by Superbuu3

I have a few at ~90%

Persona 4 Golden: saving one trophy (Read all books) from my 50th platinum because that game is fucking awesome.

Portal 2: Just need to beat course 4 without dying, (coop). every boosting partner i and bailed and now i think the disc is broken :(

Cod AW: Just need flip flop, so far two of my boosting sessions failed, but i have another now that i hope works.

Madden NFL 15: Just waiting for servers to die down before boosting MUT.

MLB 13 The show: gave up on this one, just the stupid ass luck-based trophies.

I have it still and I love portal 2 so much. I can do it with you if the servers decide to work again.

I would have said "none", but I just checked my incomplete games list and realized I'm 1 trophy away from the platinum of Alien Breed 2, which is the 4h hard speedrun. I need one more intel too, but I can chapter select for it.

Edited by TheYuriG