Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

Catherine (48/50) - Missing Axis Mundi Conquered!, which is rather self-explanatory.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (58/60) - Missing Foxiest of the Hounds, which is to beat the game without having been seen by a single enemy / hostile force. Problem is, the Director's Cut features the Missing Link DLC pre-installed on the disc, and there is a moment in the DLC where someone you're pursuing faces you immediately after a cutscene, making the platinum impossible to achieve. 

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (47/50) - Missing Adept and Conquerer, which requires the player to earn a G rank (Godly) on every level that's on Hard or Extra difficulty. 

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (35/37) - As with most folks who've been cursed with this title on their player card, I too am missing We're Running Away! We Stole Some Gold!, which is to activate all the coin skills. 

and finally, Spartacus Legends (11/12) - Also as expected, my only refrain from this 100% is Rich and Famous, which requires a Fame Rank of 50. Not so much difficult as it is time-killing. 

Other games I'm close to (just not within a trophy or two) are Dishonored (66/81) (missing some DLC trophies; particularly the Trials trophies), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (55/61) (multiplayer trophies that I'll need to boost once I buy the game back), and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (49/59) (just need to complete the Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC for the 100%, since I platinumed the main game).

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (58/60) - Missing Foxiest of the Hounds, which is to beat the game without having been seen by a single enemy / hostile force. Problem is, the Director's Cut features the Missing Link DLC pre-installed on the disc, and there is a moment in the DLC where someone you're pursuing faces you immediately after a cutscene, making the platinum impossible to achieve. 

Actually Foxiest of the Hounds requires none alarms being activated through the whole thing and being seeing is different from raising an alarm. You can't say a platinum is unnobtainable when it's a 11.26% with no online trophies whatsoever: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2195-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Directors-Cut/1-Platinum

Actually Foxiest of the Hounds requires none alarms being activated through the whole thing and being seeing is different from raising an alarm. You can't say a platinum is unnobtainable when it's a 11.26% with no online trophies whatsoever: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2195-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Directors-Cut/1-Platinum

True, I stand corrected - no alarms raised. However, I need to know how those people who obtained the plat got past the Missing Link boss section, since the final stage (when you face Burke and his men in the cargo hold) starts with several opponents facing you, thus giving you an automatic alarm raised. 

True, I stand corrected - no alarms raised. However, I need to know how those people who obtained the plat got past the Missing Link boss section, since the final stage (when you face Burke and his men in the cargo hold) starts with several opponents facing you, thus giving you an automatic alarm raised.

There are only a few ways to activate an alarm. A camera seeing you to max detection, an enemy manually activating an alarm box or you tripping a laser beam. The boss fight you mention includes none of those, so the enemies can be alarmed and hostile, but still, no alarms have been triggered. Go nuts, get the platinum, it's waiting for you.

EDIT: links with info http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Foxiest_of_the_Hounds and http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Smooth_Operator.

Counts as an alarm and should be AVOIDED:

• Enemies activating an Alarm Panel (KILL DA BIATCH)
  • Enemies discovering the body of another enemy then going for the Alarm Panel (KILL DA BIATCH)
  • Security cameras discovering the body of an enemy (EMP DA BIATCH)
  • You tripping over Laser Grids (STUN GUN DA BIATCH)
  • Shooting a Security Camera (EMP DA BIATCH)
  • Security cameras going from Suspicious to Hostile (Including Panchaea) (EMP DA BIATCH)
  • Failed Hacks (Timer reaches 0:00/Access Point is traced) (QUIT DA BIATCH BEFORE IT HAPPENS AND IMMEDIATELY RESTART IT, NO BIG DEAL)

Does NOT count as an alarm, go nuts:

• Scripted events (Enemies are permanently in "Alarmed" State, but if they spot you and should any of the above 3 occurs then an Alarm is sounded)
    • Hengsha (1st Visit) - Tai Yong Medical, Zhao's Penthouse
    • Hengsha (1st Visit) - Tai Yong Medical, Hangar
    • Montreal - After meeting Eliza Cassan the 1st time
    • Montreal - Calling the Funicular elevator
    • Hengsha (2nd Visit) - Aircraft crash landing zone
    • Panchaea - Insane enemies who spot you
  • Human enemies in Suspiciuos/Hostile state (please be reminded they will still go for the Alarm Panel)
  • Robots and Turrets in Suspicious/Hostile state
Hostile Turret (Hostile does not affect the trophy)
Edited by TheYuriG

I'm one trophy away to platinum both MXGP and Rogue Legacy, but in Rogue Legacy it's freaking impossible!!! Complete the game without dying more than 15 times?? wtf... that's so absurd -.-

Edited by bpmotard

I'm one trophy away to platinum both MXGP and Rogue Legacy, but in Rogue Legacy it's freaking impossible!!! Complete the game without dying more than 15 times?? wtf... that's so absurd -.-

I actually did it with 9 deaths restoring my backup every time I died without doing any progress. Get a gigantic hero against the eye (khird) and go nuts. Other bosses are ridiculous after you beat their remixes (make sure you are powerful enough to face them, otherwise it will be a jedi laser blade vs. wooden stick fight)

Dark Souls 2 - 33 of 38.

I forgot to summon Lucatiel and Benhart (enough times) to get their gifts during NG and NG+. And since I also need all the miracles and pyromancies, and the only way to get them without massive PvP is to purchase those specific spells from Chancellor Wellager in NG++, I could spend a bit of extra time getting those arseholes to survive through their boss fights. But I'm too lazy.

Borderlands 2

18Lb7697b.png

Challenge Accepted
Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character

I just need the JENKIIIINNNNNS challenge to get the Platinum trophy. I don't know how to spawn the enemy to accomplish this one so I'm stuck on this one.

Was my last trophy as well, AND yes, J3NKN5 is a bloody pain in the rear. Here's the thing: Since he's a Loader, he only spawns in Hyperion crates. The only exception to this rule is if you haven't finished "Doctor's Orders". Both cardboard crates near Bloodwing's cage can spawn loaders, and if that mission is active, the chances skyrocket to almost 100%. Don't pick up the quest item when you open the box, unless J3NKN5 spawns from one of the boxes. If he doesn't save and quit, and return to that spot. 

If by any chance you don't have access to the quest (because you're on NG++), you could also try your luck (with a very, VERY ridiculous RNG) on two areas: Opportunity (the entire town) and Thousand Cuts (The Bunker area. Not inside the boss area, but the whole Hyperion complex). I got him after four days of dedicated farming in Thousand Cuts, spawning inside the boss area in The Bunker, then running back to Thousand Cuts and opening the boxes on my way. Then again, it's all about the RNG.

Was also my last trophy (and it's currently my latest platinum). I got it with my 15th heir, but I could have done this with my 6th (was too lazy to restore my savefile, and the 15th heir was the lucky one) Here's my MO:

1. With your Lv0 Knight, find and beat Khidr. It's the easiest fight. To me, fail Khidr with a Lv 0 deserves a restart.
  2. You'll want to kill Ponce, Alexander and Herodotus before your 6th heir, if possible. That will leave you with nine opportunities to kill The Traitor and The Fountain.
  3. Boss rooms and zone changes always have one HP statue (left) and one MP statue (right). If you don't really (REALLY) need any of those, don't break them. See point 3.
  4. If you're in a crowded room with little to no HP, pause and exit to main menu. You'll be back to the castle entrance, and you'll be able to pick up some HP statues you probably skipped.
  5. If you find a 'mystery' room (those with "?" marks on the map), consider spending a bit of time farming. Those rooms are the only ones that "refill" all the breakables inside, which should help you refill your HP, MP or your pockets.
  6. From your 2nd character and onwards, you'll try to get as many HP, defense and damage upgrades as you can (which means you'll be farming cash). In my opinion, you'll want to unlock Shinobi + Hokage as soon as possible (Gigantism + Hypergonadism = godlike), but if you want to save cash on those HP and dmg upgrades and go for a "safer" strategy, rather than run around with a glass cannon, stick with Barbarian King (THE tank, plus his dragonshout is the best option agianst Ponce's fireballs, or The Fountain's swords) or Paladin (best damage-health ratio. The shield skill is... Okay, i guess).
  7. I've said farm a lot, and I'll say it again: Be sure to farm as much as possible if you're planning to retire a character. If you feel brave, try clearing rooms, maybe find a boss door and loot the chests.
  8. ABUSE THE SAVEFILE! Make a backup copy every now and then (after certain milestones, such as beating a boss or farming enough gold), keep the files in your PC, and restore if you're doing bad, or things didn't go as planned. But if you wanna do it the legit way, Godspeed.
  • Like 2

Quite a few actually:

COD Black Ops: Declassified - Wouldn't be too bad if the game was actually good, but the last trophy is Double Down, for killing 8 or more enemies with 4 or fewer bullets. This is unbelieveably hard. Not cause I'm bad at the game (cause the veteran is the hardest CoD since WaW and COD1). [32/34]

Destiny - Once I get the Flawless Raider bullshit I could plat the game in a few days. But this shit is keeping me from the platinum, and playing it that much. [37/42]

AC2 - I really can't be bothered with the collectibles and crap :P I'll get it one day.. [39/51]

aaaaand GTA V (PS3) - The reason why i haven't got this is ecause i am saving it for my 50th platinum.. Collectibes, 100% and 70 gold medals is all I need :)[43/50]

Ugh, feel you - only trophy I need in BL is to hit level 50.  Got to about 43 and got so bored don't ever feel like playing it.

I noticed the servers are back up now so I may jump in on some high level games and do it that way. Would save me weeks of playing on my own!!

This only includes games that I'm close towards getting the platinum but have zero intention of returning too (or its just plain impossible at this point).

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (47/50)

missing:

- reach level 20 in multiplayer

- complete a session of each game mode

It's a shame to be so close but I'm not a huge fan of the AC multiplayer and I have no interest in trudging through it for however long just to reach level 20. I'm not really the kind of person to boost either and with the state of my backlog, I can't really see myself revisiting this one just for the online. If I ever found myself with the trophy for the game modes (hard to imagine, since from my experience no one plays other modes anymore) than in that case I think I would work (however slowly) towards the level 20 and thus the plat, but that's never going to happen.

Call of Duty: Black Ops (46/51)

missing:

- an assortment of 3 zombie related trophies and the film clip one.

This one I feel like if I had a co-op partner who was halfway competent, could be accomplished in a day or two of practicing the zombie rooms because at least 2 of them don't sound like they're hard/take long to do, the only one that could prove challenging would be to buy every gun off the wall but with practice/luck and preparation that is definitely attainable. The film clip one is embarrassing but I don't know anyone who plays this online anymore (even though I still occasionally do) and once again I'm not one to boost.

Madden 10 (21/25)

missing:

- 3 online co-op trophies

If it was still possible (it might actually be, idk but the servers are probably done) and my one friend who played madden could be convinced to help me out for like 20 minutes, this plat would be the definition of trivial: quick and not dependent on skill. As it stands though, its my only madden that I don't have the plat for and that just makes me shake my head in dismay whenever I look over my trophy log.

Red Dead Redemption (44/49)

missing:

- 4 online trophies

Once again, if I was better at/liked the online more and if the online itself was more active than this wouldn't be that bad (especially if boosting was involved) but alas. I actually forgot I was so close to this one, but oh well. Great game too.

Edited by Fray32-

I've got a bunch

Godfather 2 and Uncharted - borrowed and don't have them anymore

Resistance burning skies - not paying to play online to get 1 trophy (bought it used)

Batman Arkham 1 and 2 - Dang challenge trophies.  Not too motivated to work on those

RDR - Win 3 online games in a row.  I hate this trophy!!  I am almost at lvl 50.

MW2 -  need 3 stars on 2 multiplayer missioins

I have a couple others that are close, but the online servers are dead (ncaa '10 and mortal kombat, not that close, but now no motivation to clean up).