Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

God of War Ascension

• The only trophy I need is Blood Oath, which requires you to complete the mp training (and only the training). I bought the game second hand and the online pass had been used - and I refuse to pay the $14.95 it costs on the AU store for one trophy.

Burnout Paradise

• I class this as close, as I could've gotten close. i didn't do any of the mp races, etc as I still wouldn't have been able to get the platinum as one of the trophies requires a camera to send a picture to another player - cbf.

There's numerous others that only require mp, but I wouldn't consider most of them as 'close', as some of them require a reasonable amount of time to complete all the trophies.

• .Batman: Arkham Asylum

Just missing those challenges trophies, but i gave up on this one a long time ago, i will never plat this game. Or will i?

Oh I totally remember that! - When I was playing through Origins (to finally beat it this time) I decided to give all the challenges a go and actually beat them all, so I decided I would go back through Asylum and City to do it for them as well. Asylum really isn't all that bad in the end, as there's so few medals that you need (only 48 or something like that). I got my Asylum plat, but I'm yet to go back to City (omg so many medals!) to finish that off!

mk vs dc universe, got all trophies except the online one... sadly it is now shutdown. I think that games with online trophies that just end there online is pointless, a patch should be added to bots to any online servers that were closed. The only way this trophy would now be obtainable is hacking :/ im strongly against it but damn,,, those combo challenges took a beating on my thumbs and endless hours of grinding.... Had around 90 matches online and got lazy. Wish i could have the platinum to show for all that hard effort. This is when hacking should be acceptable. 

Bioshock Infinite

- I only need to finish the 1999 mode, but something keeps me doing it. I'm already on halfway of the story so there isn't really that much playing left. Only the hardest parts...

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

- Not going to get this until Europe get the patch... 

Uncharted: Need to finish my run Crushing 

AC II: Need to collect all feathers, lost my save so need to restart the whole game again.

Wolfenstein the new order: Just had to do a few more perks, but my save got corrupted...

XBlaze code embryo: Need to see all the summaries... UGH

Mass effect II: Stuck on my insanity run

Playstation all-star battle royale: online trophies...

Killzone Mercenary: Still need to win one round in all multiplayer modes, kill an enemy that's interrogating a teammate in multiplayer, and recover from being tranquilized in multiplayer. Probably not hard at all to achieve, just being lazy about it.

LittleBigPlanet Vita: Complete 75 Unique Co-Op levels, Yay! 40 Levels, get 100% of the prize bubbles in story and win a four player game. Prooobably not hard, just again...laziness. :P

LittleBigPlanet Karting: I just...this game is such a pain. Still have to complete 100 community levels and win 1st place against a human player 25 times, but the online mode is just...so broken.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (PS3): Triple kill and win a match without dying. I'll hopefully get to this one soon.

Aaand that's about it. Just...blah. So many annoying trophies. :S

Was also my last trophy (and it's currently my latest platinum). I got it with my 15th heir, but I could have done this with my 6th (was too lazy to restore my savefile, and the 15th heir was the lucky one) Here's my MO:

1. With your Lv0 Knight, find and beat Khidr. It's the easiest fight. To me, fail Khidr with a Lv 0 deserves a restart.
  2. You'll want to kill Ponce, Alexander and Herodotus before your 6th heir, if possible. That will leave you with nine opportunities to kill The Traitor and The Fountain.
  3. Boss rooms and zone changes always have one HP statue (left) and one MP statue (right). If you don't really (REALLY) need any of those, don't break them. See point 3.
  4. If you're in a crowded room with little to no HP, pause and exit to main menu. You'll be back to the castle entrance, and you'll be able to pick up some HP statues you probably skipped.
  5. If you find a 'mystery' room (those with "?" marks on the map), consider spending a bit of time farming. Those rooms are the only ones that "refill" all the breakables inside, which should help you refill your HP, MP or your pockets.
  6. From your 2nd character and onwards, you'll try to get as many HP, defense and damage upgrades as you can (which means you'll be farming cash). In my opinion, you'll want to unlock Shinobi + Hokage as soon as possible (Gigantism + Hypergonadism = godlike), but if you want to save cash on those HP and dmg upgrades and go for a "safer" strategy, rather than run around with a glass cannon, stick with Barbarian King (THE tank, plus his dragonshout is the best option agianst Ponce's fireballs, or The Fountain's swords) or Paladin (best damage-health ratio. The shield skill is... Okay, i guess).
  7. I've said farm a lot, and I'll say it again: Be sure to farm as much as possible if you're planning to retire a character. If you feel brave, try clearing rooms, maybe find a boss door and loot the chests.
  8. ABUSE THE SAVEFILE! Make a backup copy every now and then (after certain milestones, such as beating a boss or farming enough gold), keep the files in your PC, and restore if you're doing bad, or things didn't go as planned. But if you wanna do it the legit way, Godspeed.

Thanks a lot for the tips ;) I'll try it again once I have a chance

• 3 weeks later...

GTAV: Just need to hit level 100, currently 95.

Dead Space: Need to beat Impossible mode, think I am on Chapter 4. I used to have the game but don't any more, I borrow it from a friend when I get the desire to play it, so I work on it every now and then.

Okami HD: Have to replay the game and get to the sunken ship, and escape from the Water Dragon. I looked at the trophy list for the first time just after beating that section and realized I would have to play the game again just for that. Don't mind though, it's a great game I could play all day, and my 4 year old loves to watch.

Edited by ocstat

Resident Evil Revelations. Just the 10000 kills trophy is keeping me away from the platinum

I'm really close to Catherine platinum now. Just need a bit of luck in the last stage of Babel and the trophy will be mine :)

You're doing the babel alone? That's really impressive if you doing.

Resident Evil Revelations. Just the 10000 kills trophy is keeping me away from the platinum

You're doing the babel alone? That's really impressive if you doing.

Alone but using two controllers in pair mode. Axis Mundi is pretty much impossible to do in single player.

Minecraft for PS4.

I just need another player who has a world with an ender portal.

Finding the portal and then collecting all the eyes needed for it is such a drag, and for a game so samey I can't bring myself to sit down and grind it out.

If anyone has a world with a portal, please add me so I don't ever have to open this game again.

Samurai Warriors 4 for PS3

46/54

The only thing holding me back for these last few trophies is that they're time consuming but easy to obtain within a couple of days but with my busy schedule till I finish college in a couple of months, I don't know how long till I get this Plat.

Tomb Raider (ps3)

just need the stupid online trophy I'm all that! Whoever came up with that trophy is an @$$#*¿% that just want's you to try out their stupid boring MP.

Metal Gear Solid 4

everything was going well until I learn about the requirements for Sounds of the Battlefield & l am the expert on weapons trophies, no thanks kojima san, big boss f****** emblem don't worth all this sanity.

Burnout Paradise

I know it's a stupid question but, what is the free burn challenge? and how do I do them? and are they an online event or offline???

LittleBigPlanet

the Create trophy.

LittleBigPlanet 2

if just the damn Dive in broken feature was working......

Hajime No Ippo The Fighting

Trophies: 39/41 

Standing in my way: The Wally trophy. I'm actually not sure what i have to do for this one, i know its something to do with 200 punches if anyone can tell em exactly what to do it would help.

Minecraft Vita

Trophies: 49/51

Standing in my way: Trophy for playing for 100 in game days

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires

Trophies: 43/45

Standing in my way: Trophy for executing all stratagems. I have done them all inckuding the one for battle of chibi but its not popping 

Jojos Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (Japanese Version)

Trophies: 41/46

Standing in my way: Just a few minor trophies but i no longer own the game

Dead Space 2

Trophies: 49/51

Standing in my way: The horrible hardcore difficulty just need to re download the game and prepare myself because its actually not too difficult