Platinums you are dangerously close to achieving.

OnePieceDude

ASSASSIN'CREED II 

I have like 4 trophies left, and the one for knocking down 5 guards with a spear is the only one keeping me from achieving this glorious platinum

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Two trophies left - achieve level 50 and Obtain 15 Daedric Artefacts. Oblivion Walker glitched so I have to completely restart a new save to get it -_-

Saints Row: The Third

I have like, two trophies I think? 

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

I only have a few trophies left, but I gave up on the combo trials.

Edited by AnimeDreama

I can't help but laugh at the topic title as I keep imagining a platinum trophy so epic it explodes your playstation.

Either your controller goes or your disc or your PlayStation as you break 'em in half from not getting them.

If you do any of those, you have serious problems. Get help.

• Like 1

Puss in Boots - 38/40 only need to get a gold medal on every level (still got 3 at silver) and the platinum will be mine, thing is I'm terrible and even when it seems I have a perfect run... nope a silver medal!! xD

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - 36/41 just can not get all the collectables on some levels (even though I have all red bricks unlocked and can use the "indicators" lol) to get to 100%, gold bricks etc. Annoying!

LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 - 29/37 a lot of my remaining trophies involve getting Voldemort which you only get when 100% complete. Yey. Definitely will try and work on this game this upcoming week though as I would like to complete it soon.

I can now add LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes to my list too, one trophy left! Just can't get gold in the Justice League levels, haha oh man I am useless xD

Motherfucking Jak II. I'm only 9 orbs from finally collecting all 286, and getting the platinum two seconds afterwards. Just need the Gold on the Scatter Gun Course and the Silver/Gold for the Haven City race that you did against Errol. This game has always nagged at my perfectionist ways, and I'm so fucking close, I can taste it.

Motherfucking Jak II. I'm only 9 orbs from finally collecting all 286, and getting the platinum two seconds afterwards. Just need the Gold on the Scatter Gun Course and the Silver/Gold for the Haven City race that you did against Errol. This game has always nagged at my perfectionist ways, and I'm so fucking close, I can taste it.

You know, there is a Jak II Orb Glitch that works really well.

FIFA Street - Had a local co-op trophy and I didn't need a second controller at the time. Now that I have 2, I'm just waiting to earn a few trophies in other games in order to make FIFA Street my 2000th trophy and 25th plat. If I can finish those trophies in time, I'll also be able to time it so the game took exactly 16 months to finish.

MotoGP 13 - I need to come 1st and 2nd in the same local co-op split screen race. Unfortunately there's no way to turn off the AI drivers, so I'm waiting for a weekend to have my brother over to give me a hand.

Burnout Paradise - The game requires a webcam, but doesn't recognize mine. Need to pick up an old ps2/3 eye.

Grid Autosport -  The grind is real. 1.5/5M XP left in online is all I have to do. Should be 10 more weeks at my current pace. If you go for this one, I definitely recommend taking a leisurely pace by beating the online time trials every week and waiting for the new ones. Might take you 8+ months, but it beats doing laps around Indianapolis for dozens of hours IMO.

Edited by BraveNoobWorld

Ratchet Deadlocked--- 2 more <-- could be my first R&C platinum

Ratchet and clank: Full frontal Assault--- 8 more <-- could be my first R&C platinum

Modern Warfare 3--- 9 more

Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed--- 18 more

Really I only have 2 that I think if I REALLY wanted to, I could finish in a 1-3 days.. but I'm lazy and currently have no interest in playing them haha

Assassins Creed Black Flag - 3 trophies (100% Sync only 1 mission, Level 55 in multiplayer I'm currently 39, and trophy for doing all the abilities/range attacks)

Dead Space 2 - I need to do the game on Hardcore, along with 2 easy misc trophies I somehow missed.

• Like 1

Spec Ops: The Line and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Beat the game on Hard and Very Hard difficulties.

Batman Arkham Origins and WWE 2K14

I hate online trophies, so no.

Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell

I completely messed up one of the challenges and I might have to restart the whole thing which I am not in the mood to do.

You know, there is a Jak II Orb Glitch that works really well.

I know that the glitch works for both games, but whenever I first started playing this game back when I was a wee little one, I always wanted to collect all 286 orbs by going through everything. Now, I've almost fulfilled that dream, as I'm six orbs away from beating this game properly. I'll probably do the glitch for the Vita version, as that port is just a complete disgrace.

Rogue Legacy- Thanatophobia

Portal 2- Still alive (last time I booted the game it corrupted my HHD)

Rage- coop missions

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- lvl 50 and AEOTM

Dead Space 2- Hardcore and clean up

Borderlands 2- Terramorphis and other chartacter trophies

I've got some timethis summer, hope to take care of these.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Loremaster

Game bugged after a side quest and cant open a door to get the last lorestone, i didnt notice until i saved over it, i had to replay the game to get it, so i ragequit.

Dragon's Dogma: I come back after a long trip and i forget i put on weak gear for a side quest, when i played again sold all my OP gear, after a while i realized my stupidity, then ragequit this game.

And Catherine: cause Fuck Babel

UFC 2009 undisputed just 2 trophies left to do

gold digger and trophy hunter , i have the trophy hunter in the bag as i just need to finish career mode but i'm in a panic about the gold digger trophy as it's an online trophy and this is a 2009 game , i cant believe the server is still active after all this time and feel like it could go down at any point !

any help with the gold digger trophy would be much appreciated :D   

• 6 months later...

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes - 1 flying race and maybe replay the last level
DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin - currently going through NG++ to get some of the last Sorceries/Miracles/Pryos/Hexes 
VANQUISH - I have that last bonus mission to do and for the life of me can not get it done.
Plants Vs. Zombies - I know it doesn't have a plat, but I can't seem to get Alive and Planting. I get to about wave 25 and lose my shit.
inFAMOUS - Beat the game on hard really. I can get the rest on that run as well.