Parker's Journey in Photography: The Beginning

Parker

Nice camera and nice pics! I've always wanted to start photography at some point myself.

Also Imgur in my opinion is the best and most convenient way of storing photos. I highly recommend it. Also there is no longer a premium membership involved for Imgur. About a month ago premium benefits were given to all free users so you won't have any restrictions as a free user.

• Like 2

Have you tried using Imgur for pictures? I use that site whenever I upload something from my computer/tablet/phone. I know you can make an account, which I haven't done. But I think it'll let you store your pictures in your account, may be what you're looking for.

Nice camera and nice pics! I've always wanted to start photography at some point myself.

Also Imgur in my opinion is the best and most convenient way of storing photos. I highly recommend it. Also there is no longer a premium membership involved for Imgur. About a month ago premium benefits were given to all free users so you won't have any restrictions as a free user.

Thank you for the Imgur suggestion, I've set an account up (already had one, apparently) and I'll be uploading there too. 

Nice lot you got there man, lets hope those babes are 4WD! 

And yes! ^^ I agree, using imgur is a good site  B)

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. The Jeep is 4wd (as is the Expedition, but that isn't mine) but I deliberately set out to find a 2wd 1st Gen Cummins because I never drive it in winter anyways so I don't need it. The 4wd on the Jeep has certainly helped out this past week with all the snow and ice we've had. 

Parker

• Like 2

That's the first time I've seen your Jetta! You called it a small diesel engine, but the car is pretty consistent right?

How about some sunset pictures? Or sunrise if you wake up early xD

(Remembered to suggest this after seeing that low sun hitting those trees :awesome: )

Now that you mention it, I did take a few pictures before my son got on the bus yesterday. I forgot about them, actually.  :lol:

DSC_0054_zpsnt7nkndl.jpg

DSC_0055_zpsi1cby9ls.jpg

DSC_0061_zpspahf2k2x.jpg

DSC_0062_zpscwf7s4pg.jpg

DSC_0063_zps5hobweck.jpg

DSC_0065_zpsu1zvao4i.jpg

DSC_0064_zps3pptwfxf.jpg

Keep in mind, I'm about as artistic as a potato. 

Parker

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It was in the mid 60's yesterday so I finally got to drive my truck for the first time since they started salting the roads here. Man I've missed driving this thing. The second is my personal favorite of the set. 

DSC_0087_zpslmwqjniv.jpg

DSC_0088_zpsdul7aby4.jpg

DSC_0090_zpshdmyyx6u.jpg

DSC_0094_zpsmj3y6kev.jpg

DSC_0095_zpsak0hxszf.jpg

DSC_0089_zpssguemrdr.jpg

Yeah, she is dirty. I really need to take care of that... 

Parker

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your pictures turned out really well Parker. Now I wanna go to the Knoxville zoo.

And the picture of your kid lamenting his lack of ice cream  xD  Poor thing.  Can't get a freebie day from school AND ice cream in one day.  The world would stop from awesomeness.  :D

Keep up the good work - I look forward more!

Edited by Bucknerd

• 2 years later...