How is this?

Wade_VC

I played this over two years ago so I'm sparse on details, but you're right, it is a fun, goofy game. I did enjoy it, it's not an award winning game by any means but it isn't a bad game. It's more of a starter than a main course. It's one of those games were it doesn't have many faults or significant faults but it doesn't have anything great about, it's just a very nice simple game.

• Like 1

Bought this when it came out and I love it, pretty enjoyable game like the guys said there is nothing wrong with it at all its a just a simple, enjoyable game, Oh and apparently there may be a sequel in the works YAY cannot wait for that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a little late to the part but, figured since i'm currently playing it and almost done that I would share my experiences. I had no opinion going into the game; many of the people on my friend list have this game and I thought why not... can't really go wrong with ninjas, right? I haven't had any real issues but, occasionally the camera will switch to a goofy spot (usually when up against a wall/cliff; this only becomes annoying when you are in the middle of combat.

I am renting this one from GameFly and really enjoying it. It's been a couple days and i'm about finished so i'm not sure I would recommend purchasing it though. I don't see any replay value. The controls are decent and the characters you unlock add a nice touch to the combat to keep it fresh. I, personally, try for stealth kills all the time... that's what ninjas do :P I'll even as far as forcing the stealth kills by running around corners, when being pursued, and get into the stealth stance... as they approach the corner, you can attack for a one-hit stealth kill. I also unlocked the ability to take control over small Samurai and that has been really fun too. As long as you break line of sight to the enemies, you can go right into a slow walk/march and the have no idea you are the enemy. Walk around them and get the stealth kill, hehe.

Wow, i've rambled a bit... I would definitely recommend this game for anybody. It's decent in length (not too short and not overbearingly long).