Online Co-Op/Multiplayer Games (UK)

caasuaI_

Can some of you guys suggest games me and a few friends can get that we will play for hours on end? PS4 only as that's what we mainly use. Please leave a brief description or a trailer or something thanks :P Also don't put Destiny here, as we are all terribly bored of it.

• Like 1

I've got gta, have been suggested diablo 3 by multiple people

If you want a loot runner, you can't go wrong with D3. Get 4 people together, clear the main story so that you can take on the post-game, and it is pure dungeon plunging glory. Everyone is sure to find a favourite class. On the couch co-op too, so one of you could get it to try it out, and the others could join in via share-play to see if you like it (although note that all characters have to be on the screen in couch co-op. In online MP, you can go anywhere in the game you like if you want to "divide and conquer" many dungeons at once.)

• 3 weeks later...

Diablo 3: Reaper of souls - you can sink endless hours into this with friends

Helldivers - This looks very promising as a co-op game, doesn't look too expensive either and it's cross platform.

There's always Minecraft as well.

• Like 1

It's not out yet but I believe the Handsome Jack collection (borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel) is out on the 27th March. Comes with all DLC for both games too so that's a hell of a lot of content for 40ish quid

Edited by Inokih