New tables are a'comin'

skidmarkgn

Looks like The Avengers are getting the Marvel Pinball treatment. From what I've read They're making tables using themes from The Avengers movie, The Infinity Gauntlet, Fear Itself, and (the one that looks the coolest to me) World War Hulk.

Time to get our asses kicked all over again :yay:

• 3 months later...

So far I've beaten the Avengers table and made it to the wizard mode (read: final mission) of the World War Hulk table. Those two are pretty easy and the Avengers table is quite fun... after the initial confusion fades.

The Avengers table has 6 different balls you can cycle through and they all have a (sometimes two) mission associated w/them. The missions can be activated with any balls but if you use the correct ball for it's specific mission you get much better points bonuses. Each ball has a specific perk that comes with it as well. the Captain America ball especially has an extremely easy method to get an extra ball and I believe it can be done as many times as you like.

The World War Hulk table is a ramp fest and has an amazing flow. My only gripes are having to hit the main mission target 5x to start a main mission and no destructionon the table. I thought for sure HULK would SMASH something :(

The Infinity Gauntlet table is fun but it'll mess with you by manipulating the table mechanics. Some missions will turn the table upside down, while another will reverse the flipper controls, meaning you'll have to keep the shoulder buttons pressed to hold the flippers down and release to shoot the ball with them. It was the first table I focused on but that didn't last long when I discovered the Avengers and WWH tables were as fun as they are.

Haven't tried the Fear Itself table yet.