Favorite anime

Death

Kirby and I were talking a bit and I got an idea about making a thread like this. Just post some of your favorite anime. This thread could help some anime fans get into other shows that they never heard of so who knows?

- Cowboy Bebop

- Case Closed

- Basilisk

- Lupin III

- Pokemon

- Trigun

- Akira

- Crayon Shin-Chan

- Gantz

- Ghost in the Shell

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Dragon Ball

- Ranma ½

Edited by Deth
  • Like 2

Didn't think it would take a thread like this to pop up so long. :P

Well let's see (in no specific order:)

• Heroic Age
  • Paranoia Agent
  • Dead Leaves (Flim)
  • Outlaw Star
  • Chromartie High
  • Zatch Bell
  • Ronin Warriors
  • Tenchi Muyo
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann
  • The World God Only Knows
  • Spirited Away (Film)
  • My Neighbor Totoro (Film)
  • Kiki's Delivery Service (Film)

Pokemon (series 1-8)(Movie 1-8)

Digimon (series 1-2)(Movie #1)

Cardcaptors (Series 1-2)

Spirited Away (Movie)

I'm not a big anime fan, but i'm a huge Pokemon fan. I stopped watching after season 8 because of the change in voice actors. Digimon season 1 was the best, and season 2 tied into it nicely, but season 3 wasn't good so I stopped.

I haven't seen Cardcaptors in many years but I know I enjoyed the first 2 seasons.

• Like 1

I just started a series called Birdy the Mighty Decode, it's on Netflix and I'm really enjoying it, Pokemon/Digimon of course plus X'amd are all obvious ones

Beyblade is another series I really love, well series 1-3 not the newer Metal series, the animation when they beyblade is a little off putting.

Code Lyoko is also another series I really enjoyed while it was on, really excited to see it come back, just hope it's gonna appear outside of france

Yes... I know... I didn't list their titles on purpose... I still don't understand what the problem is... :huh::blink:

Maybe he's a little off-put by a sudden admission to one watching yaoi since that is something one usually does not share, regardless of its category a good story is a good story. More power to ya :yay:

• Like 1

I....I still don't know what the problem is... :huh:

I only listed what I liked... I'm sorry... :(

I didn't mean to cause trouble...

noo dont worry about it. thats exactly what this thread is about; sharing what you like. even if its an anime genre. deff probably finds it weird you like yaoi. youre a girl right? nothing wrong with liking yaoi if youre a girl....

and even if youre not, heres something that will make you feel better; one time i bought a yaoi manga thing...... it was weird... i burned it....

• Like 3

noo dont worry about it. thats exactly what this thread is about; sharing what you like. even if its an anime genre. deff probably finds it weird you like yaoi. youre a girl right? nothing wrong with liking yaoi if youre a girl....

and even if youre not, heres something that will make you feel better; one time i bought a yaoi manga thing...... it was weird... i burned it....

Yes, I'm a girl... but now I feel like I said something wrong... I thought when a topic like this is created, you would expect all kinds of answers related to it... I don't see how this is any different... As I said earlier... I apologize...

And when you first buy it and the cashier knows what it is and gives you that "look" that is the best part, then you find out what you just bought and... :facepalm:

Yes, I'm a girl... but now I feel like I said something wrong... I thought when a topic like this is created, you would expect all kinds of answers related to it... I don't see how this is any different... As I said earlier... I apologize...

Eh your thinking to much of it, you didn't do anything wrong and your right about every answer accepted so relax and let's talk anime!

• Like 1

And when you first buy it and the cashier knows what it is and gives you that "look" that is the best part, then you find out what you just bought and... :facepalm:

I BOUGHT IT CAUSE IT HAD A NICE COVER DX I SWEAR!!

he didnt mean that you said something wrong :P he always does that. trust me, im his stalker.......... i know everything he does... i know where he lives and i know where he works.... i know what he plays and i know what he likes..... e__e;; creepy enough for you? xD he didnt mean to offend you in any way, and you shouldnt be apologizing :P its all good, trust me

• Like 1

Eh your thinking to much of it, you didn't do anything wrong and your right about every answer accepted so relax and let's talk anime!

he didnt mean that you said something wrong :P he always does that. trust me, im his stalker.......... i know everything he does... i know where he lives and i know where he works.... i know what he plays and i know what he likes..... e__e;; creepy enough for you? :P its all good, trust me

Thanks you two... I feel a lot better now... :D:lol:^_^

• Like 2

THE SHAME WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!

he didnt mean that you said something wrong :P he always does that. trust me, im his stalker.......... i know everything he does... i know where he lives and i know where he works.... i know what he plays and i know what he likes..... e__e;; creepy enough for you? :P its all good, trust me

Trust Kirby he's pink!

• Like 2

Trust Kirby he's pink!

not sure if compliment or.... xD

Thanks you two... I feel a lot better now... :D:lol:^_^

lol no problem :P just get used to it. he does that a lot. he may sound like an ass sometimes, but hes always joking. ive never actually heard him say anything offensive that he wasnt joking about. and i talk with him a lot. (as you can see in the OP, he said "i was talking with Kirby" << Kirby = me <3

• Like 2

not sure if compliment or....

lol no problem :P just get used to it. he does that a lot. he may sound like an ass sometimes, but hes always joking. ive never actually heard him say anything offensive that he wasnt joking about. and i talk with him a lot. (as you can see in the OP, he said "i was talking with Kirby" << Kirby = me <3

Always a compliment never an insult :yay:

Now Zatch Bell who loves it? :awesome: