Favorite anime

Death

Well I've really only watched Code Geass (love it) and Dragon Ball (only a few episodes) as I'm not home too much so reading manga is easier. I was/am trying to catch up to One Piece but got distracted by Dragon Ball, which is seriously one of the best manga/anime's out there :D

- Gundam Wing

- Cowboy Bebop

- Hellsing

- Trigun

- Gantz

- Dragon Ball

- Ghost in the Shell

- Akira

- Genocyber

- Yu Yu Hakusho

- Pokemon

- Case Closed

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Crayon Shin-Chan

- Sailor Moon

- Basilisk

- Lupin III

Edited by Deth

Well like some animes, (some of them I still watch): but as someone said Yu-Gi-Oh! is not a anime, I though it was but ok let's what I like:

1. Digimon
  2. Sailor Moon
  3. One Piece
  4. Pokemon
  5. Dragon Ball
  6. Sakura Card Captor

For now not remebering mucho more, but I think that's it. I can't only miss Sailor Moon because when I go to bed turn on TV Sailor Moon, or Digimon if I'm lucky, but Digimon is my favorite because when I had 3-4 years old me and my family had a car accident, not serious. Just a scare because a truck stoped right in front of us without warning so because of the repentine stop I've forgot how to talk so had to learn how to talk but we must of the babys learn how to talk at 1 year or less. So it was hard, but my parents bought me videos of Digimon and Heidi & Marco (I don't know if anyone knows and remembers this series) and this videos helped me to learn how to talk with the help of my parents as well so Digimon will be on my life forever because thanks to that series I can talk and I thank Digimon every day for helping me on a bad situation.

• Like 1

My favourite has to be Tentacle Titans. The first season wasn't as good as it could have been, but they really penetrated the market and got right in there deep with the second and third seasons. The art style looked a bit dirty at times near the beginning and the voices weren't great but the creators really filled all the holes that were picked apart by critics after the first season. No jerking or fucking around with this series. It really grabs you by the balls and sucks you right into the story before blowing your mind with how awesome it is. As with all series there are a few wankers on screen but they get what's cumming to them so don't worry ;) I've talked to a few people online who are quite anal about the series, they're the ones who convinced me to go watch it. So don't be a pussy you lot and go watch it before the titan monster invades and destroys you more than Nero does people on Dark Souls.

• Like 4

Some other good animes that aren't so popular:

Soul Eater (it's about collecting souls and killing witches)

Gungrave (its your classic, violent mafia anime with a little bit of a sci-fi twist)

Fairy Tail (about wizards and guilds)

Buso Renkin (about alchemist warriors that kill homungulus)

For me it is (there is no particular order here);

Lucky Star

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

TriGun

Trinity Blood

Black Lagoon

Full Metal Panic! (All of it)

Fullmetal Alchemist (haven't watched enough of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood yet)

Ikki Tousen (Known as Battle Vixens in the U.S.)

Dragon Ball Z

Death Note

Durarara!!!

Black Butler

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Moon Phase

To Aru Majutsu no Index

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Kill Me Baby

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Cowboy Bebop

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Clannad

Sengoku BASARA

Black Blood Brothers

InuYasha

Kaze no Stigma

K-On!

YuruYuri

Stein's Gate

Chaos;Head

Chrono Crusade

Valkyria Chronicles

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (When they Cry)

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Haven't seen 5D's)

Devil May Cry

There are others, I just can't remember them right now...

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart
  • Like 2

DBZ even though after watching over 200 of titles I guess it is not so awesome anymore, but for me it's like a big bro of all da fighting animes so I have to respect it and as it brought anime into my world I still love it.

Rurouni Kenshin. This shit is the best ... especially manga since anime is full of fillers, but if someone want to watch it, start with Trust and Betrayal OVA. BEST OVA EVER.