K-On!

Kodomo no Jikan

Kodomo no Jikan: Ni Gakki

School Days

School Rumble

School Rumble Ni Gakki

School Rumble San Gakki

Toradora!

Does Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra count as anime?

I am unsure about The Legend of Korra (Mostly because I have never heard of it until now), but Avatar the Last Airbender is not an anime, it's actually an American cartoon, but given it's art style, the confusion is quite understandable

If you can narrow it down to one choice you're a better person than I. I'll list a few...

Growing up it was Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho and anything Gundam that had been on Toonami. Yu-gi-Oh and Pokemon on the old morning anime line ups. :lol:

Since then I've had a few...

-Sword Art Online

-RahXephon

-Bleach (when they aren't being annoying with the fillers)

-Chrome Shelled Regios

-Eyeshield 21

-Naruto until the point I had to just stop watching and read because the fillers were too much.

-Recently began Attack on Titan

-S-CRY-ed

-Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings

-Claymore

I know it's not a varied list, but it's all I could think of off the top of my head. There's plenty I haven't got around to, and I'm always looking for suggestions.

I am unsure about The Legend of Korra (Mostly because I have never heard of it until now), but Avatar the Last Airbender is not an anime, it's actually an American cartoon, but given it's art style, the confusion is quite understandable

That's why I'm so confused, AMerican cartoon with anime art style. Even the writings in the series are Japanese. :blink: The Legend Of Korra is about the next avatar after Aang.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I don't have only one favorite but here are some I like

• Angel Beats!
  • Bleach
  • Blood+
  • Code Geass
  • D.Gray-Man
  • Death Note
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fate/Zero
  • Infinite Stratos
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00
  • Naruto
  • Rosario+Vampire
  • Sacred Seven
  • Shuffle!
  • Sword Art Online
Edited by Hikari_Symphony
  • Like 1

Well like some animes, (some of them I still watch): but as someone said Yu-Gi-Oh! is not a anime, I though it was but ok let's what I like:

• Digimon
  • Sailor Moon
  • One Piece
  • Pokemon
  • Dragon Ball
  • Sakura Card Captor
For now not remebering mucho more, but I think that's it. I can't only miss Sailor Moon because when I go to bed turn on TV Sailor Moon, or Digimon if I'm lucky, but Digimon is my favorite because when I had 3-4 years old me and my family had a car accident, not serious. Just a scare because a truck stoped right in front of us without warning so because of the repentine stop I've forgot how to talk so had to learn how to talk but we must of the babys learn how to talk at 1 year or less. So it was hard, but my parents bought me videos of Digimon and Heidi & Marco (I don't know if anyone knows and remembers this series) and this videos helped me to learn how to talk with the help of my parents as well so Digimon will be on my life forever because thanks to that series I can talk and I thank Digimon every day for helping me on a bad situation.

Now I have to add two more animes:

1. Fullmetal Alchimist
  2. Shingeki no Kyojin

Yu-Gi-Oh! is an anime series...

What makes you say that? :huh:

I heard somewhere that it wasnt a anime, maybe it's a post here that came first than mine.

Never said it wasnt a anime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol So funny that your name is BeyondTheGrave and your favorite anime isn't Gungrave. You gotta see it to understand my comment. Well, you gotta see it anyway because it is one of the best anime I've ever seen hands down. So yep, that is definitely one of my favorites. The rest are Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Read or Die, Dirty Pair & Dirty Pair Flash and of course One Piece.