Hey guys

Superbuu3

Eya, welcome to the community !
*notices the #90 of UK spot* :o Woah, you really must play a lot of games :P

Any chance you got any other interests ? xD

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay at the PSNP hotel (hardly anyone leaves though)  ;)

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Eya, welcome to the community !

*notices the #90 of UK spot* :o Woah, you really must play a lot of games :P

Any chance you got any other interests ? xD

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay at the PSNP hotel (hardly anyone leaves though)  ;)

My healths not great so gaming is my main hobby.  I was trying to write a novel but i got severe writers block around the time my dad got cancer, like 3 years ago when he got passed that episode he had another episode of it and unfortuntely died recently.  I'm generally positive though about that because he was suffering and how he was at the end him hanging on would've been horrible for him.  Originally i wanted to be adoctor but my poor health mean i had to leave just before i qualified, i try and help people however i can.  Thats how i find my enjoyment.  I'm actually very pleased so many people have liked the trophy videos i've just started to put up and i think it helped pull me out of a rut.

I guess that doesn't really answer the question, but the point i was trying to make was my trophy level would indicate i'm serious about gaming, but in reality i just play things which are fun with company i enjoy.  So even if someone sucks at games but they are good company more than happy to play with them. 

Oh i also love movies, anything with great action or good comedy.  Honestly i'm open to anything as long as its done well.  I run a forum called Raziels Domain its a small tight knit group i don't heavily advertise it we just pick up one or two people who just want a laugh and don't take things too seriously, we're a pretty diverse group.

Hopefully I get back to my book one day I think thats the one thing I would like to do more than anything.

Edited by Superbuu3

My healths not great so gaming is my main hobby.  I was trying to write a novel but i got severe writers block around the time my dad got cancer, like 3 years ago when he got passed that episode he had another episode of it and unfortuntely died recently.  I'm generally positive though about that because he was suffering and how he was at the end him hanging on would've been horrible for him.  Originally i wanted to be adoctor but my poor health mean i had to leave just before i qualified, i try and help people however i can.  Thats how i find my enjoyment.  I'm actually very pleased so many people have liked the trophy videos i've just started to put up and i think it helped pull me out of a rut.

I guess that doesn't really answer the question, but the point i was trying to make was my trophy level would indicate i'm serious about gaming, but in reality i just play things which are fun with company i enjoy.  So even if someone sucks at games but they are good company more than happy to play with them. 

Oh i also love movies, anything with great action or good comedy.  Honestly i'm open to anything as long as its done well.  I run a forum called Raziels Domain its a small tight knit group i don't heavily advertise it we just pick up one or two people who just want a laugh and don't take things too seriously, we're a pretty diverse group.

Hopefully I get back to my book one day I think thats the one thing I would like to do more than anything.

Aww man, sounds like you've had your share of harsh life :S My sincere condolences.

It's good to see that you've found some rest by doing what you love most :) Keep up that spirit and don't bother what other peeps think.

Also, if you ever get around to finishing that book, I'd be happy to give it a read ;)

(PS: I am sure you'll find your fellow PSNP'ers quite usefull listeners aswell whenever you feel the need to talk !)

• Like 1

Thanks for the greetings everyone

Aww man, sounds like you've had your share of harsh life :S My sincere condolences.

It's good to see that you've found some rest by doing what you love most :) Keep up that spirit and don't bother what other peeps think.

Also, if you ever get around to finishing that book, I'd be happy to give it a read ;)

(PS: I am sure you'll find your fellow PSNP'ers quite usefull listeners aswell whenever you feel the need to talk !)

Thanks for the kind words.  Yeah, I'm genuinely suprised how much my mood managed to improve while I was doing all this stuff.  Plus there's kind and nice people like you who took the time to read my post and say nice things rather than its just an intro topic not a life story, lol.  Seriously if you're an example of the general community this place is great.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words.  Yeah, I'm genuinely suprised how much my mood managed to improve while I was doing all this stuff.  Plus there's kind and nice people like you who took the time to read my post and say nice things rather than its just an intro topic not a life story, lol.  Seriously if you're an example of the general community this place is great.

2v7t1r4.png

I'll gladly listen to anybody who wants to :)

And as a matter of fact, due to the nature of this community, (A lot of diversity in cultures, games, anime, literature, movies,...) we're kind of able to empathize with almost anything. Resulting in a lot of kind and understanding people here.

But, I'm going to quit spamming your thread here now. If there's anything else, feel free to pm !

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Welcome to PSNProfiles :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hey just checked your profile and I like pretty much every single series you like that i've played.  I've been meaning to get Hatsune Miku to try that out, was asking about Hyperdimension on here in fact.  (considering grabbing the trilogy boxest, not sure if i should get the Vita ones though).  The only other i've not played is Samurai Warriors, but i have played the Warriors Orochi games.

• Like 1

Welcome to the PSN profiles!

Thanks man i saw your topic and wanted to add you on PSN but then i saw you mention you're on PS4.  I haven't got one yet and doubt i'll get one anytime soon so I didn't really see the point. 

Welcome to teh community and hope you enjoy life back on the sony consoles.

• 2 months later...