Hey guys

Superbuu3

Oh.. He-hello and wel..come stranger that I haven't met before.... I love your avy... That's Loopy from One Peace right??? OMG it is moving... Hope we can be BFF... *not suspicous forced smile*

But seriously.. super belated welcome... Know we'll get along since we both think Darwin is super awesome...

Oh.. He-hello and wel..come stranger that I haven't met before.... I love your avy... That's Loopy from One Peace right??? OMG it is moving... Hope we can be BFF... *not suspicous forced smile*

But seriously.. super belated welcome... Know we'll get along since we both think Darwin is super awesome...

Loopy....LOOPY! good one Jeieem-kun. guffaw-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774072

• 2 months later...

You're not even a little bit humble are you ?   xD

Why good sir I don't believe we have met before. You must have me confused with someone else. I certainly do like your taste in woodland creatures though.

Littlest Hobo is still thhe best this is him driving a car:

caught.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Nice to see another new face!  ;)

Well hi there Mr Knight a Snake fan is always a friend of mine.

• Like 2

Why good sir I don't believe we have met before. You must have me confused with someone else. I certainly do like your taste in woodland creatures though.

Littlest Hobo is still thhe best this is him driving a car:

caught.jpg

Well hi there Mr Knight a Snake fan is always a friend of mine.

Oh sorry,welcome to the forums !

You need to be careful though,some people here (hpknight) are a bit crazy. Just a word of advice  xD

• Like 1

Haha, btw I think we'll get along just great, I like all the games on your psnprofile so far.  :eyebrow:  ;) 

I've barely played any games (being new and all) so we must have almost identical game taste.

Oh sorry,welcome to the forums !

You need to be careful though,some people here (hpknight) are a bit crazy. Just a word of advice  xD

I know right guy totally PMed me his picture and was like look at me some people call me a dashing young gentleman.

Leaderboard : 93* 

Name : Superbuu3

Platinums : 130

Level : 43

Everything is perfect ! I like that buu, keep doing on what you do. But make sure to look behind you, because the goal of number 1 in (UK) will come for me ! probably in 4-5 years, but I give you a chance in advance. 

Leaderboard : 93* 

Name : Superbuu3

Platinums : 130

Level : 43

Everything is perfect ! I like that buu, keep doing on what you do. But make sure to look behind you, because the goal of number 1 in (UK) will come for me ! probably in 4-5 years, but I give you a chance in advance. 

Haha, well I always welcome a new rivalry. I'm relatively new to trophy hunting so go easy on me :)