Zoey says hello!

Zoey_Naoko

Why, hello, there. I have to say you seem to have a very nice interest going on there. I happen to love J-RPG's and Action/Adventure, as well. I personally have never played Danganronpa, but I have heard it is quite good.

You play keyboard? That is very nice. I do not know of many people who play an instrument.

Anyways, I will try to avoid from getting into one too many tangents so as to prevent from coming off annoying. I welcome you here to these lovely forums. PSNP is a really great community. Only pleasant forum I have ever been on. I am most certain you will enjoy your time here and meet people who enjoy your interests. (Or just mess around if meeting people is amongst your purposes for joining)

Edited by Nepgear2

Welcome hope you like it here.

Have you played VLR and what did you think of it?  I've only played a few visual novels but I do find the interesting.  I plan on grabbing Danganronpa Another Episode later this year.

Thanks! :3  

Yea, i played it, awesome game, REALLY enjoyed it, hope you did too! ( if you ever played it :b )

Hope you enjoy DRAE!

Thanks! :3  

Yea, i played it, awesome game, REALLY enjoyed it, hope you did too! ( if you ever played it :b )

Hope you enjoy DRAE!

oh right i posted that weirdly :unsure:

I played 999 and VLR both were great.  If you know any other visual novels that are good i'm open to suggestions, obviously i played DR 1 and 2 and i've played the Phoenix wright ones.

oh right i posted that weirdly :unsure:

I played 999 and VLR both were great.  If you know any other visual novels that are good i'm open to suggestions, obviously i played DR 1 and 2 and i've played the Phoenix wright ones.

Cool, i'll check your PSN profile out for more :]