DanielVT's 100%/Legit Road to the Infamous Killing Machine Trophy and Ultimately the Resistance 2 Platinum

DanielVT

are you still going for this? i had given up after being told that dlc was the way to get this platted. if you are still interested, me and a few of my group are wanting to go for this aswell. if you want some extra help/bodies, let me know @ CAPTAIN_JUSTICE

Are you talking about boosting? I have reconsidered my stance, and am willing to do that now.

Are you talking about boosting? I have reconsidered my stance, and am willing to do that now.

LOL you want me to change the thread name to 'Daniels weasely road to boosting 10K kills'? :P

I did it legit too, didn't know it could be boosted. Just get 100 kills a day, you will be done before you know it.

I preferred the Carbine and the underslung grenade perk (forget what it's called) It was versitile enough in most maps but was really good in small maps where you could see many people in a close proximity but stay far away enough from people with the mini-gun.

LOL you want me to change the thread name to 'Daniels weasely road to boosting 10K kills'? :P

I did it legit too, didn't know it could be boosted. Just get 100 kills a day, you will be done before you know it.

I preferred the Carbine and the underslung grenade perk (forget what it's called) It was versitile enough in most maps but was really good in small maps where you could see many people in a close proximity but stay far away enough from people with the mini-gun.

You can change it if you want. lol :) There is just noone on anymore. Playing against most often just one or three people in a match is painfully slow and just downright boring. I really just don't like to wander around a map forever. I decided to open up boosting on games with a dead community and trophies that ruin an experience like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Now I can actually play that game without worrying about ruining my rising completion rate. lol You must have gotten the plat the regular way when the game had a big community right? If there were enough people online, I would have no problem playing normally like I do on all other games and will still continue to do. However, as mentioned, the online is dead thus boosting seems like the only realistic option at this point. I just don't have time to waste doing it normally. I have SAT studying, I will be taking 3 college classes at once, I have work, snowboarding, church, practicing for my driver's liscense, and then in my free time gaming. That is pretty much why I decided to change my stance. :P Finally, I agree, to me the Carbine is the best gun. :)

Edited by DanielVT