Is this game really hard ?

Tomoko Kuroki

I'm curious because 1000 wins can be boosted, but I see that the survival trophy is 1% rarity o.O. Is it really that hard ? I mean a game like sf4, the trials are just impossible to input, so I understand the trophy rarity, but this games plat is it really just that survival trophy or is everything just hard, and why, titles ?

There is a combo loop abuse you can use for the survival trophy but even then it can come down to luck. 

Survival mode on the top 4 difficulties I think requires you to win 100 fights in a row.  On the top difficulty that gets insanely hard.  Dead or alive ultimate are superior games I'd recommend you just play those instead.  If this is just an attempt at getting a rare plat I'd say just go for it.

If you're new to the series then yes it's hard, survival is the only thing hard about this platinum. But it's really not hard once you know what you're doing countering and combo's etc. 

DUDE, 3 days plat dead or alive 5. WTF ! are you a god ?

But yea, do you know anything about this survival abuse thing, I mean 100 wins in a row on hardest difficulty sounds pretty sick no ? xD

• Like 2

But yea, do you know anything about this survival abuse thing, I mean 100 wins in a row on hardest difficulty sounds pretty sick no ? xD

I'm assuming Xian is a pro, but this is how average gamers can do it (I couldn't be bothered, even if Lisa's reward was very nice lol)

Hope that helps, I guess you can evaluate if its doable by watching that.

Lol no I'm human. I've cleared survival 43 times cleared it with serveral characters and platinum'd it 3 times. So it was a peace of cake, survival took me a few hours. For me it was survival to stay awake. 

Lisa is the best way to go imo, but my friend got the plat recently and he used Alpha those are the best characters to do it with imo. 

Use the video posted above it's very helpful it's where I first started. 

• Like 1

Hey, all together I own Dead or Alive 5 (Xbox 360), Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (PS3) and Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (PS4). I completed Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate with ease, and Last Rounds trophies are pretty much the same. If you're a true fighting game trophy hunter, it may be best to start Ultimate so you can get a feel of it, if you can platinum it then you will have a better chance to complete 5, but as a user posted above, even with the tactic on survival it relies on luck a lot too. No joke, I got to 98 wins with Lisa, and died on the 99th. I've moved on to PS now though, that's why I skipped DOA5 and just got the improved versions.

In conclusion,

This games impossible, I don't know if they made the AI harder in recent patches, but in the video the AI NEVER counters ( holds) EVER.

I got to 70~ a few times on master and legend and the AI counters absolutely everysingle move, doesnt matter what I do, the only move they rarely counter at that level is 9kk, but I can't just spam that, and if I go with anything else they just counter it.

I don't really get it I mean I can get far but then they counter absolutely every single move I do.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki