ending requirements

Spoilers, obviously:

True Ending : Noire's Lily Rank has to be 70+ with all characters at the final battle.

If you've fulfilled the requirements for True Ending, you can choose whether to view the True End or Normal End when you clear the game.

There is also an additional ending scene that has special requirements:
o All "Requests to Noire" resolved successfully.
o All furniture items purchased for Noire's room.
o View all events at the Basilicom.

• Like 1

Spoilers, obviously:

True Ending : Noire's Lily Rank has to be 70+ with all characters at the final battle.

If you've fulfilled the requirements for True Ending, you can choose whether to view the True End or Normal End when you clear the game.

With regards to the furniture items, what is the highest rank that I can get for the room? Because I am at rank 3 items and it keeps on costing me an arm and a leg to buy the stuff.

Spoilers, obviously:

now about request to noire what is the answer

With regards to the furniture items, what is the highest rank that I can get for the room? Because I am at rank 3 items and it keeps on costing me an arm and a leg to buy the stuff.

rank 5.

now about request to noire what is the answer

check here:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=es&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://wikiwiki.jp/noire-black/%3F%25A5%25B7%25A5%25E0%25A5%25CE%25A5%25EF%25A1%25BC%25A5%25EB&usg=ALkJrhinM5XbSYesFwKP8lRPlMp8CbuSew

unless some1 has the exact english answer, that should help

Ok last question: I have 500k to buy the rank items for Noire's room, but somehow it will not let me buy anymore. Is there a way to fix this? Note that I still have about 5 more items to buy for increasing to rank 4. I know that you can only buy one item, then you would go out to do a quick mission, and return to the Basilicom so that you can claim your item. However, I already did this, and I still can't be able to buy another item.

Ok last question: I have 500k to buy the rank items for Noire's room, but somehow it will not let me buy anymore. Is there a way to fix this? Note that I still have about 5 more items to buy for increasing to rank 4. I know that you can only buy one item, then you would go out to do a quick mission, and return to the Basilicom so that you can claim your item. However, I already did this, and I still can't be able to buy another item.

Wait, 500k Credits or points? You use points to buy things for Noire's room (You get 1/10 of the amount you spend at a shop as points)

Wait, 500k Credits or points? You use points to buy things for Noire's room (You get 1/10 of the amount you spend at a shop as points)

Sorry, I mean I have 500k credits (money) and it is enough for me to convert into points to get the remaining items in Rank 3, but again I can't seem to buy them even though I haven't purchased anything.

EDIT: Wow I am an idiot. I forgot to actually buy stuff with my credits so that I can actually get the points lol :P.

Edited by GarciaFever

Sorry, I mean I have 500k credits (money) and it is enough for me to convert into points to get the remaining items in Rank 3, but again I can't seem to buy them even though I haven't purchased anything.

So even after you converted it to points, you couldn't buy anything? I don't recall anything in the game that stops you from buying furniture

Experiment: Save, spend all your money at the shop, and see if there is anything you can buy (assuming nothing is above 50k pts)

Edited by bladesoframen

I was able to figure it out, so thank you bladesoframen.

Has anyone figured out how to make a Godly Game Disc yet? I already have the Ultimate Disk (purchased from the DLC) but which chips do I need to make it?

if you just want the trophy use these chips to create the godly disk:

yellow chip: lv1 action

blue chip: lv1 stupid game

red chip: lv1 die so fast

my bad (;>□<)

LOL :D

Has anyone figured out how to make a Godly Game Disc yet? I already have the Ultimate Disk (purchased from the DLC) but which chips do I need to make it?

For anyone else.

http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Godly_Game

Final Fantasy best one.

How do I know it's resolved successfully?  By the victory-like sound and should event immediately follow?

Or event doesn't really matter?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

How do I know it's resolved successfully?  By the victory-like sound and should event immediately follow?

after certain correct answers you get some events (items), but i don't remember if you can identify every correct answer, i think you hear some kind of sound, but not sure about that one (>_<)

Although the additional ending is available, I don't think it is needed for the true ending. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me on that one.

Although the additional ending is available, I don't think it is needed for the true ending. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me on that one.

You need it for trophy anyways...

after certain correct answers you get some events (items), but i don't remember if you can identify every correct answer, i think you hear some kind of sound, but not sure about that one (>_<)

I hope it won't take 3 years to remember xDDDDDD

• Like 2

I know true end routes but good ending route is it playing normally or is there some trick to it

If you don't fulfill the conditions for True End you will get Good End automatically.

Yeah you should hear a little fanfare chime if you chose the correct answer.  You will sometimes get an event - usually with a CG - after a certain number of correct answers.

For the silver trophy, it just says to answer all of the requests with Noire. It doesn't specify if they need to be correct or not. I really do hope it's not the latter.

This one I can't confirm one way or the other because I still haven't yet finished the game myself.  The Japanese description for that trophy was a bit more ambiguous and worded basically the same as in my earlier post - "resolve all requests successfully".  I was under the impression that meant "with the correct answer", but I could be wrong.

You definitely do need to answer them all correctly for the bonus ending though.  But that isn't tied to any specific trophy.

I know according to the jp perfect guide, there are sometimes a partially correct answers, a 3 point one and a 5 point one (events are given on how many of the 200 possible points you can get). Does anyone remember if the chime rings if you get a 3 point answer?

I guess so.

I randomly went and saved before one request and tried both choices (Didn't try the Pass option) and both ringed. 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

The japanese guide says that if you answer all 40 of them, then you get the trophy. However, if you answer all 40 correctly, then you get an additional ending (along with the trophy). I am close to finishing the game, so I will find out which one is correct. If getting all 40 with the correct answer is true, then I can just go to NG+ and speed run through the game with my party.