The Evil Within: The Assignment - Official Trailer and Date Launch March 10

Light_Infinite_

$10 is retarded.... DLC should be free or $5 max if you get more than like 10 hours out of it... 

Seriously?  Most games, especially action-y third person titles, are about 8-10 hours at full retail.  You expect more than 10 hours for $5 max?  From a DLC?

I can appreciate the whole "if we stop complaining, the corporations win" mentality but c'mon... take it easy man.

Edited by Dreakon13

Seriously?  Most games, especially action-y third person titles, are about 8-10 hours at full retail.  You expect more than 10 hours for $5 max?  From a DLC?

I can appreciate the whole "if we stop complaining, the corporations win" mentality but c'mon... take it easy man.

i'm more or less sick of DLC costing what it does... Modern Warfare 3 is how old and you get i believe 2 spec op missions for $15...that's ridiculous.... if a game has 3 DLC's you end up paying a little over half of a game itself... to me that's not right... that's like paying $90 for 1 game... i can understand wanting to wait to release some extra content after people have played the game but charging us the amount they do is stupid... 

• Like 1

Can't wait for this. Got my season pass for £2   <3(it was on sale for 8 pound, had a 6 pound voucher). Just finally got passed Chap 6 on AKUMU so I'll defo have to plat before this drops.

EU has to get shat on in some way though(extra days wait wtf).

Edited by A2rules

hi, DLC trophies are up. don't click it if you don't want spoiler.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/the-evil-within/achievements/

I vomit diarrhea and blood mixture on my computer screen after reading the description of sixth DLC achievement. It sounds worse than Akumu mode.  :facepalm:

Shinji Mikami : The greatest troll for trophy hunters I ever knew.  :angry: 

By the way, G10BurgerKing, do you recognize me? We boost Resident Evil 6 Siege mode trophies two years ago. :P

I just can't wait. Also give me a new AKUMU playthough and trophy Bathesda xD

So excited.

Your wish is fulfilled. I believe you will get worse than Akumu mode based on new achievements list. :D

Just beat the DLC, i liked a lot. I liked more than the main game. xD

Kurayami mode is: you play in total darkness, you just see where your flashlight reaches. Besides that, black screen for you. o/

The story with Juli Kidman will continue in the next DLC called "The Evil Within: The consequence".

Edited by Nainphy

Can't wait for this.  This game is been so much more than I expected.  I'm actually enjoying now going back through for my plat and collecting the collectibles and keys.  Re reading everything and simply playing it again before the assignment.  So is kuriami mode not akumu i take it.... it's just that you have a flashlight?  that sounds intense.  Sounds like what outlast tried doing, but here we actually have a game.  While I would've loved another akumu, love how this flashlight setting will really give this game even more of a certain terror.  

• Like 1

Can't wait for this.  This game is been so much more than I expected.  I'm actually enjoying now going back through for my plat and collecting the collectibles and keys.  Re reading everything and simply playing it again before the assignment.  So is kuriami mode not akumu i take it.... it's just that you have a flashlight?  that sounds intense.  Sounds like what outlast tried doing, but here we actually have a game.  While I would've loved another akumu, love how this flashlight setting will really give this game even more of a certain terror.

Seriously? It's almost the same pattern. Kidman dies in one hit if all bosses, they are all insta kill, and the regular enemies, after a one hit, she can't run anymore. Also they are all faster than her without it. So it makes us feel the fear constantly, xD

Seriously? It's almost the same pattern. Kidman dies in one hit if all bosses, they are all insta kill, and the regular enemies, after a one hit, she can't run anymore. Also they are all faster than her without it. So it makes us feel the fear constantly, xD

Seriously what?  That I mentioned Outlast in the same post as The Evil Within?  Yeah I know, pretty fucked up.   :blink:      So excited for this regardless.