[Cover] Dragon Age : Inquisition - Sera Was Never

Count_Fib

Hello everyone!

I'm 27, I'm from Paris, France, and I play video game since childhood. As a hobby, I also play music, and I really enjoy listening to great video game musics. Of course, Bioware games are big part of my gamer life, The Dragon Age and Mass Effect series are my favorite games of the last decade, Inquisition included with an insane number of hours played and all dragons down^^. Its music is my favorite of the 3 Dragon Age games, with a great OST.

This summer, I started making covers of video game themes I like, with multiple instruments. It's a good way for me to learn the basics of instrument recording, audio mixing and mastering, as well as video editing, which is completely new to me. And of course I do it because it's so much fun ^^

So this time, it is the tavern song "Sera Was Never" from Dragon Age : Inquisition, my 8th cover, instrumental version. Very funny to play! :D I want to share it with you people, and maybe get some advices in order to help me improve myself.

This is my second music cover from a Bioware game, after "Suicide Mission" from Mass Effect 2. Next I will maybe do the same with the main theme from Dragon Age : Inquisition, which I find excellent. 

Here is the link: http://youtu.be/yL3nvfKHOQM

I really hope you'll like it. Thank you very much, and enjoy!

The Channel:

Mass Effect 2: Suicide Mission:

The Facebook page: