The 10,000 hour rule

Half-H3ro

I've been really enjoying playing Rocksmith 2014, it's been great brushing up on my guitar, and trying to get these challenging trophies.

I thought the 10,000 hour ones would come naturally, because I must have put a solid five to six hours a day into playing all the songs, and I was surprised when uPlay revealed to me that I had played 'Learn A Song' for 24 hours. Had it really been that much already.

I've noticed that the trophy for playing for 10 hours has not popped though, which puts me in a predicament... How do I get the 10 hour trophy, and will the 25 hour one pop in an hour? Will they both pop?

What do you think I should do if they don't pop? Try my best at all the other trophies and then delete my save and start again. Which seems a bit drastic... But if uPlay says I've played for 24 hours, I'm confused as to why the trophy hasn't popped :/

Any help would be great

Perhaps. That's a good thought. It does only say 'Play Learn A Song for 24 hours', but I surely can't have spent 15 hours in the menu for the count to be under 10 hours still. Ah well, I'll just have to keep playing and see what happens I guess

• 2 months later...