Weekly Challenge Percentage?

DaivRules

I fought through the Weekly Challenge several dozen times because the payout was pretty nice. Now, however, the damage % is like 360% and I can't get through it. Does this reset at any point? I've only been playing the game since Monday or Tuesday, I am hoping it resets every week. It was great for diamonds and power ups, but practically impossible now.

Which world are you all doing it on to get such a high percentage? I played on the first world and it never got above 70%. It still gave a high reward in diamonds and power-ups.

World doesn't seem to matter, I've only played the weekly challenges on the first world, and I'm at 660%, maybe overall progress is a factor, I'm up to Happy Hills, Level 54.

World doesn't seem to matter, I've only played the weekly challenges on the first world, and I'm at 660%, maybe overall progress is a factor, I'm up to Happy Hills, Level 54.

I was finished with 55 when I last did the challenge and it was only at 60%. Maybe it's because it was only in its second week when I did it? I've uninstalled the game and my Vita's memory is full now so I can't check what percentage it would be.

This week's challenge requires you to win in 4-5 moves, that's why enemies are so powerful. It is not impossible though (so far I've beaten it 55 times), you just need to study your moves and a bit of luck to get multi-matches, also don't hesitate to use a item if you need it, you will probably get the item back at the end. Currently I'am at 14960% damage (http://i57.tinypic.com/dloqwl.jpg), enemies have 700+ HP and do 600+ damage, needless to say they one-hit kill me, yet the challenge is still winable (after a few tries of course).

Edited by grbolivar

This week's challenge requires you to win in 4-5 moves, that's why enemies are so powerful. It is not impossible though (so far I've beaten it 55 times), you just need to study your moves and a bit of luck to get multi-matches, also don't hesitate to use a item if you need it, you will probably get the item back at the end. Currently I'am at 14960% damage (http://i57.tinypic.com/dloqwl.jpg), enemies have 700+ HP and do 600+ damage, needless to say they one-hit kill me, yet the challenge is still winable (after a few tries of course).

Keep in mind though that because of the nature of this challenge (win in 4-5 moves) they nerfed the prizes at the end a bit (not so many Gold coins like in previous weeks), this is expected though, as if you happen to have Infinite Stamina you will just play the challenge endlessly and get a bunch of coins, which of course is not convenient to the developers, still I have got between 40-50 coins this week.

I haven't gotten items from reels in a while, so I can't even do this :(