Thought? GG easy, imo

I'm not sure why the current "fastest achiever" here on site hasn't been flagged yet. Because it's all out of order and stacks which are virtually impossible. I had written him a PM about this, but no reply. Because i would like to attempt fastest achiever for this game. ^_^

• Like 1

I'm not sure why the current "fastest achiever" here on site hasn't been flagged yet. Because it's all out of order and stacks which are virtually impossible. I had written him a PM about this, but no reply. Because i would like to attempt fastest achiever for this game. ^_^

You're a premium member, so just flag his trophy list.

I can't, no way to report this person.

26837415e7.jpg

Oh, it's a PS4 game.  Someone made the assumption that it's impossible to cheat on PS4, and this site blindly adheres to that believe.  The entire trophy-list could have been popped in 1 second and people here would find a way to rationalize it (I dunno, time travel maybe?) opposed to just admitting that after 2+ years on the market there's probably a way to hack trophies or edit saves.  If it really bugs you that much try doing some research, and if you cannot find any possible way to explain the out-of-order trophies other than cheating, PM a mod or Sly himself and report this person.  Keep in mind though that you're almost guaranteed to receive a simple response of 'It's PS4, you can't cheat on PS4, duh'.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/30/2016 at 3:13 PM, AlphaLloyd said:

I can't, no way to report this person.

26837415e7.jpg

If you can convince me this person cheated, sure it can be flagged. I tried to look at it, didn't look that off to me at first glance, but I'm not entirely sure on the specifics. He can hold off on earning trophies for as long as he can saving a lot of time on the overall completion time. They had already 100% the game on PS3 and at first glance I don't see any other glaring issues with the account. And you're claiming he cheated on PS4 in early 2015... Also, PS4 version has all the most difficult trophies found in the PS3 version removed.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

If you can convince me this person cheated, sure it can be flagged. I tried to look at it, didn't look that off to me at first glance, but I'm not entirely sure on the specifics. He can hold off on earning trophies for as long as he can saving a lot of time on the overall completion time. They had already 100% the game on PS3 and at first glance I don't see any other glaring issues with the account. And you're claiming he cheated on PS4 in early 2015... Also, PS4 version has all the most difficult trophies found in the PS3 version removed.

I looked at the list out of curiosity and... the trophies are totally off. An example: he has beaten the story before earning any of the weapon's trophies (which are unmissable) :unsure: