Developers aren't even paying attention to servers

Asuka Langley

Enclosed in the spoiler tags below is a message I recieved from one of the guys at Double 11 after I sent a ticket regarding the "Unable to sign into server" error in MP.

My message beforehand was alerting them to the fact that the servers were very jumpy and - unsurprisingly - unaccessible for long periods of time. I was concerned that the servers weren't being looked after, until I got this message that I feel confirmed it. While I understand that it's an old game, it is appaling that they didn't detect any sort of anomaly with the servers as the outages were extremely frequent and occured at the same time for me and my boosting partner.

For anyone who is trying to boost the online now, I'm working alongside Chris through email to test the servers to make them stable again, if you have had any issues since Feb 26th around 10-11 GMT then post them below and I'll send the feedback to Chris to try and get this bastard server running right

The email:

XJNP7Rj.png

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue in these days, after 2-3 match i lost connection for 15-20 min...

The servers seem to go down every 20 mins to an hour.  When I was doing the online I had to take long breaks because it froze up and wouldn't get you back online right away.  I'm pretty sure this has been an issue for a while.