Started a Let's Play of this as it was part of my backlog

Superbuu3

I have to say the game is really fun. I upload my Let's Plays daily till I finish the game if you're interested in watching.  I tried that bottle challenge and I have to say it looks ridiculously hard lolm I tried it and got like 16 second and 13 seconds on a second try. Decided to leave it now and will just do it another time.

To any trophy hunters out there this looks like a really easy plat, and its a really fun and short game so there's a few extra reasons to try it out.

Link to my Let's Play:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWMHC3lPhET2K-7qB6Mco-T1fOo6v5FUZ

• Like 2

From watching your video, it got me intrigued & I'm going to look into this game. Thanks! Poor Vinny!

i should contact the devs and see if they can give me a referral fee lol.

But I'll take this as a compliment as I made the game look fun yay.  Vinny is the man.

Part 3 of the playthrough will be up tomorrow.  Also the final boss battlle of my metal gear rising revengeance playthrough.

Edited by Superbuu3

• 2 weeks later...

I've now completed this playthrough.

This is an extremely easy platinum and is also a fun game. The game is super short and is pretty different to most games. I actually found the story intersting, although I can't say if its to everyone's tastes.

If you want to get my attention check out my let's play thread here:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/24774-superbuu3-plays-his-ps3-backlog-lets-play-updated-daily/

• Like 1