Collectibles

Greybeard_0352

From what I've been able to tell, it's an all or nothing sort of deal, so I recommend taking a look at a text guide (text to avoid spoilers) and keep up as you play. Though about half the chapters don't have any collectibles, it'll save you some time on this remarkably easy platinum. If you're looking for a guide, this is a great text guide and this is a great video series. Both will take you through all chapters. Happy hunting my friends.

EDIT: You don't need to get everything in one run, hence the use of chapter select, but there is no tracking of what you've already done other than the phonographs. 

Edited by MrGrey_Scythen
  • Like 1

It also depends on your playstyle too, someone who takes their time to explore the scenery and learn the area will only need to clean up a couple of items (namely ones which aren't obvious as they detour away from the main storyline path).

For my clean-up of the collectibles I'd only missed 5/6 overall. But unless you have a relatively good memory, remembering which ones you have collected and haven't can be a bit of a pain as there's no list aside from the phonograph cylinders. (I have a terrible memory, so ended up replaying most of the game to collect up on some final items xD)

• 3 months later...