Excited for Galak-Z!?

Krondelo

I wonder when we will get a release date for this, it seems like a long time ago when I first heard about it. I think the game looks amazing and I love difficult shooters. I'm hoping it will be another case like La-Mulana, which I also heard about a while ago and then it suddenly popped up.

I was keeping an eye on this game, but I'm personally not all that fond of "roguelikes", so I'm not so sure I will be picking this up if it's too difficult. While I want to play the game a little for the gameplay, I'm not into the "roguelikes" elements, and if the "roguelikes" elements is what makes it hard, then it simply won't be fun for me. :\

Yeah I can understand that, personally I like that element, depending on the game. Spelunky is perfect as a roguelike because it helps you learn and get good at the game, and you can beat it quickly once you master it. I wasn't a big fan of Rogue Legacy though, while its a fun game, it forces you to die over and over again to level up and be powerful enough to finally win.