Tokyo Xanadu discussion

Nelson_

I won't really call it "betting" tbh seeing as to how their most recent title, Sen no Kiseki II sold more on the psv than the ps3 version. Also if they're gonna choose the system with the largest install base in Japan, it will either be PSV or 3DS since handheld has been dominating Japan and U know Falcom and Nintendo just doesnt go well so thus the Ps Vita. With that said and done, I already had this in my saved list in PA just waiting for that preorder button to appear heh

Also, I've actually been waiting for someone to make a thread about this game lmao

Edited by Risr1s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The graphics are quite an improvement over Sen no Kiseki I/II, that's great to see. :)  I always felt that Falcom's games would get a better following or interest in the west if they improved their 3D modelling a bit.  Very excited for this title, can't wait to hear more details! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Vita has no games, right? :awesome:

Vita is dead, right? :awesome:

Vita needs resurrection, right? :awesome:

Sony has released a video of all upcoming PSVita games and in the video we get to have a peek at Tokyo Xanadu's gameplay. All the other games like LA infinity and P4DAN looks nice but Xanadu looks awesome! The hype is building xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoEU1_SbB24&feature=youtu.be

I expected turn based combat, interesting. Less Persona-like, lol xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 3