Tokyo Xanadu discussion

Nelson_

2 hours ago, Vincentto said:

Yes because of Chara-Ani, I think? And because of some other voice acting companies, I believe? The problem is actually in the whole japanese voice acting business and their licencing crap or something..its the matter of who has the guts to deal with it. :D So not blaming Falcom okay?;)

That's EVO Kisekis and that blocks localization completely :/ Sen should have been okay but Falcom unfortunately blocked it :/ 

Falcom is a godly company but they should know we love weeb voices xDDD

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If anybody in the UK is looking for a physical copy of this game on the cheap CeX has it in stock now for £41.50 including delivery charge.

Which is the cheapest i have seen it comes with a software warranty too at least.

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail/?id=853736006347&categoryName=ps-vita-software&superCatName=gaming&title=tokyo-xanadu

• 2 years later...

Been playing this recently on vita and wow the localization is really bad for this. Constant typos, spacing issues, referring to a character as one gender in a line, then 3 seconds later referring to them as a different gender. Untranslated character names, item names, text doesn't show up for characters when they're talking. This is up there with Ar Tonelico 2 on the ps2 for bad localization standards

• 8 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 0:44 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Been playing this recently on vita and wow the localization is really bad for this. Constant typos, spacing issues, referring to a character as one gender in a line, then 3 seconds later referring to them as a different gender. Untranslated character names, item names, text doesn't show up for characters when they're talking. This is up there with Ar Tonelico 2 on the ps2 for bad localization standards

Late reply, but I only played the ps4 version, and its localization was very bad.