Legimately 'Playing'?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Legimately 'Playing'?

• 'Playing' legitimately
    • Boosting the trophies
    • 'Playing' legitimately but may consider boosting later
    • You can boost the trophies!?

Good morning all!~

Just wanted to see a quick show of hands for those of us who're legitimately using the app, by legitimately I mean not boosting or setting multiple alarms (per day) to hasten the trophy list!

I think the wakeup club being successful 200 times is going to take me the longest, and of the 5/6 times I've came 'first' only twice has the club been successful, how much I want to shout at those lazy people who can't wake up on time! :D

Edited by ShadowEW
  • Like 1

I used it for about three days, then stopped. I rarely wake up by alarm these days and my Vita didn't seem responsive enough when I tried to shut off the alarm. Also, the glowing PS button is too damn bright. Lights up the whole bedroom and keeps me awake. I'll probably boost it to clear it from my backlog soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see some people are giving it a try - and others just boosting it.

It's a matter of each to their own, it's a few free trophies to trophy hunters or a bit of casual fun / waking up to others!

(It's going to take me far longer than a year to complete this - and the majority of times I've awoken first (06:30 GMT alarm) there's always 1 person who doesn't and thus the alarm or being first doesn't count >.<)

Edited by Takara

It's really easy to boost and hardly wakes you up :P

When I made the trophy guide, I did some calculations and it works out to be about 5 or 6 hours if everything goes your way and you have a group at the ready for the 12 player one.

Anyway, if you are going for the trophies, best of luck. For the others that are using this to wake up, good work cause I'm too heavy of a sleeper to wake up to that shit haha.

I use it legitimately, although a few times, like 2 or 3, I boosted.  However, since the latest system software update (3.50) it doesn't connect to the servers in sleep mode, so I just get CPU-participants. I have checked the settings, and they are the same as before. Anyone else having this problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've played legitimately. Took me ten years.

I used it as an actual Alarm Clock when it first came out in 2013 and I was still in College. I got all the trophies legitimately except for the Best Pals one because my life situation changed after 2014. Then in 2023, I undusted my Vita and was working from home with my new job so I just used it as a normal alarm clock and got the last trophy.

Still using it as an Alarm Clock to this day.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm playing it legitimately but also boosting it at the same time? (Just to avoid those guys who didn't wake up, so that I don't need to wait fricking FIVE minutes and wasted 1 morning because 1 person didn't wake up means you don't get progress for the Best Pals trophy which requires 365 successful Wake-up Club)

6 more successful Wake-up Club to go...