Minecraft Base Game and DLC easy trophies in tutorial world

Superbuu3

UPDATE: As of patch 1.22 the tutorial world changed I am currently updating the videos (a few are already up), so bear with me. The old videos are still up (and at the bottom of this post) there have been reports that there is an error with patch 1.22, that prevents you getting the iron belly trophy, I'll need to check if other trophies are glitched to.

Hi I'm new to uploading let's play videos, but i noticed the tutorial world in the current roadmap is different to the tutorial world in the current patch.  If the roadmap on this site wishes to use my videos they are more than welcome.

If you want to request videos for general tutorials do so here.

If you do find these videos helpful can you please give me some feedback on if they can be improved or if they are comprehensive enough.  Like I said i'm new to this, but i think this site is great and I would love to contribute more.  I can be contacted through the comment sections of my videos, or on my site where I have also posted this guide:

http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t15578-superbuu3-s-minecraft-trophy-guide-latest-patch#342364

New Playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWMHC3lPhET2NXKaSO-BGesZXln4fOIFM

New Videos:
MOAR Tools, Taking Inventory, Getting Wood, Benchmarking, Time to Mine!, Hot Topic, Time to Farm!, Getting an Upgrade, Time to Strike!, It's a Sign!

Iron Man

Lion Tamer with Glitch Workaround

Librarian

Have a Shearful Day

Stayin' Frosty

The Haggler

Delicious Fish

Leader of the Pack

Bake Bread

Music to My Ears

Cow Tipper with population cap glitch work around

Repopulation

Pork Chop

Local Brewery

Dispense With This

Pot Planter

Renewable Energy

Acquire Hardware

When Pigs Fly

DIAMONDS! and Diamonds to you!

Body Guard

Zombie Doctor

End Portal Location safe route:

Nether Portal Location:

Return to Sender:

Patch 1.12-1.21

Here's the full playlist:

MOAR Tools, Taking Inventory, Getting Wood, Benchmarking, Time to Mine!, Hot Topic, Time to Farm!, Getting an Upgrade, Time to Strike!

Leader of the Pack:

Baking Bread:

Cow Tipper:

Delicious Fish:

Dispense With This:

Local Brewery:

Acquire Hardware and Have a Shearful Day:

Music to My Ears:

The Haggler:

Repopulation:

Pork Chop:

It's a Sign:

Lion Tamer:

Body Guard:

Iron Man:

Renewable Energy:

Pot Planter:

Stayin' Frosty and Iron Man:

Return to Sender:

The Lie:

Librarian:

When Pigs Fly:

Diamonds!, Diamonds to you:

Zombie Doctor, Enchanter, Into the Nether, Rainbow Collection:

Overkill:

Chestful of Cobblestone Tips:

Ender Portal Location:

The End?:
(note you do have to jump through the portal to get the trophy in the video I just activate it)

The End (Ender Dragon Fight):

Into the Fire:

On a Rail:

Sniper Duel:

Iron Belly:

Archer:

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 4

Why do you keep making multiple threads of the same kind that link to another thread? Just stick to the main thread or go ahead and make a trophy guide, that would make more sense.

You should have added this to your earlier post about the same subject because more threads the worse, you can also make a trophy guide for the PS4 version mecause i believe there is none on this site for that version yet

There's only this topic on this board when i go here:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2244-minecraft/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2620-minecraft/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2732-minecraft/

I put one in psvita, one in ps3 and one in ps4.  I don't see multiples.  I understand I made 3 topics for this but they redirect ot eh PS4 board for one topic.  Also I would be more than happy to let someone to use these videos in there guide, but from my experience most people want their own videos in their own guide also I have no clue how to make a guide.

If you're seeing multiple topics in any of those links do let me know though, but i only see 1 topic in each.

There's only this topic on this board when i go here:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2244-minecraft/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2620-minecraft/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2732-minecraft/

I put one in psvita, one in ps3 and one in ps4.  I don't see multiples.  I understand I made 3 topics for this but they redirect ot eh PS4 board for one topic.  Also I would be more than happy to let someone to use these videos in there guide, but from my experience most people want their own videos in their own guide also I have no clue how to make a guide.

If you're seeing multiple topics in any of those links do let me know though, but i only see 1 topic in each.

I think they meant you made 3 of the same topic all linking to the one topic.

I get what you were doing though as someone like me (who owned the game for the PS3) wouldn't browse the PS4 threads of the game so a thread like this would be useful.

• Like 1

I think they meant you made 3 of the same topic all linking to the one topic.

I get what you were doing though as someone like me (who owned the game for the PS3) wouldn't browse the PS4 threads of the game so a thread like this would be useful.

Thanks

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 20/06/2018 at 0:27 AM, closertim said:

Have they updated the tutorial world again since then.  ? And if they have can I re download the game and quit the updates past a certain point to load this tutorial world?

On 20/06/2018 at 0:36 AM, wackt1 said:

Can I get the trophy "Great view from up here" trophy in tutorial now?

1: Yes they have, twice and the upcoming Aquatic update will probably change it again.

2: You can on the PS3 but not on the PS4 and Vita.

3: Not without great difficulty or by using the Creative World exploit (that is, if it still works) so you're better off just finding a friend with a fully stocked trophy world and asking them for help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/06/2018 at 11:36 AM, wackt1 said:

Can I get the trophy "Great view from up here" trophy in tutorial now?

Yep.  I got it last night.  As soon as you defeat the ender dragon throw a ender pearl at the portal in the sky.  Once you go through the portal the end city is right there.  Takes a bit of pissing around trying to get 50 blocks high but I worked out you can throw ender pearls up to teleport yourself up higher real fast.  

48 minutes ago, closertim said:

Yep.  I got it last night.  As soon as you defeat the ender dragon throw a ender pearl at the portal in the sky.  Once you go through the portal the end city is right there.  Takes a bit of pissing around trying to get 50 blocks high but I worked out you can throw ender pearls up to teleport yourself up higher real fast.  

wait, there is an ender dragon in the tutorial world?

2 hours ago, wackt1 said:

wait, there is an ender dragon in the tutorial world?

Yea.  It's in the top left part of the map.  Sort of under the ghast statue thing.  There's a real good video on YouTube on how to find it.  The end portal that is.  Still need to get 12 endereyes to activate it though. 

10 hours ago, closertim said:

Yea.  It's in the top left part of the map.  Sort of under the ghast statue thing.  There's a real good video on YouTube on how to find it.  The end portal that is.  Still need to get 12 endereyes to activate it though. 

can i spawn in the ender eyes or do i have to look for them?

4 hours ago, wackt1 said:

can i spawn in the ender eyes or do i have to look for them?

I traded for them with a purple villager.  You have to trade 2 things with him first then he has the endereyes. You need to mine emerald first tho to trade for them which you can find quite easily.  He'll run out after about 7 trades but just walk around for 10 seconds then come back and he'll have more. There's blaze powder at the brewing hut but you may need to go to the nether to get more via killing blazes

Edited by closertim

2 hours ago, closertim said:

I traded for them with a purple villager.  You have to trade 2 things with him first then he has the endereyes. You need to mine emerald first tho to trade for them which you can find quite easily.  He'll run out after about 7 trades but just walk around for 10 seconds then come back and he'll have more. There's blaze powder at the brewing hut but you may need to go to the nether to get more via killing blazes

ok will do that.

also what do you mean by your question?

19 minutes ago, closertim said:

With the map room trophy.  Placing a fully explored map in a frame.  Can it be 1 map or 3x3 maps like the ps4 Minecraft trophy?

Some dude help me with that trophy. He gave me a fully explored map and i put it onto the map display thing