How did you feel when you got your first ultra rare platinum?

G1gabitGaming

My first UR Plat was Rock Band 2, although I only knew it was Ultra Rare like 3 years after, but I was really happy when it popped since the hardest trophie for the Plat was doing the infinite list but since I knew I would never want to repeat it I did all the trophies at once( 1 sitting, expert) it took me 6 hours of non-stop playing which helped me to control my nerves because my country was going to play the final of the FIFA World Cup vs Holland that night, trophie popped, my country won and the next day after a few easy trophies............... Boom!!! Plat  :D

My first UltraRare was PES2013, I remember that I got the online trophies in the week of release because Konami gave a free online week, so after I got the trophies I gave the game as a gift to my brother, basically new (online pass included). More than a year later I got a copy of the game and obtained the Platinum. I got fun but the platinum which i really felt satisfaction even when isn't an Ultrarare was DeadSpace 2. I don't look for rarities, I just want to have fun, and it's possible with easy games or hard ones. 

1Lfa1b2d.png

My first ultra rare plat was Battlefield 3. I never thought I could plat this because of Bullseye trophy. I am the first one to beat that trophy without using a mic since I am ear hearing aids impaired. :D

Edit: Now beat 3 times with a good partner. ;)

Edited by Smashguy

• 8 years later...