March 2015 PS Plus Games "Delayed" (US)

merciful84

Still, nothing is yet confirmed about this "Delay".....I don't mind if it's true though, i still have yet to play any of Feb's lineup anyway.

And, who knows, might just be a surprise party, or they already had a game in mind and it's releasing date is delayed or something.

Edited by Lukika

Ah well I guess I'll go play my free games amirite? Boy I do love the free games sony give me. 

They're generous and amazing, giving away free games like that. 

I still can't believe I got transistor for free man, can you? 

Boy oh boy do I love free shit. 

I guess I'll have to wait a few more days to hear about the next dose of free games I get. 

Man free stuff is the best stuff. 

HIV sucks and all, but every cloud has a silver lining amirite? You can't complain when it's free. 

Sure I pay to rent these games but they're still free mate you can't deny that. 

Tide goes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that. 

Not complaing over "free" or rentable games, btw. My gripe is over Sony pushing for Steaming > Digital download. Two different subscription based programs but clearly one just got the priority over the other.

I love how everyone says no confirmation but theyve confirmed it hours ago

http://www.gamepur.com/news/18175-ps-plus-free-games-march-2015-official-announcement-coming-march-3-sony.html

My claims of no confirmation was that there has been no confirmation to say that the games will be delayed again and not revealed today - and the article you linked proves that they are being announced today.

Just hope it's before I go to sleep and I have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Has this ever happened before? I have had a PS+ for awhile and don't remember this ever happening?

Not to my knowledge. I have been a member of PlayStation Plus for years and i don't remember this happening. Oh well, hopefully it'll be worth the wait, last month was awful. 

Has this ever happened before? I have had a PS+ for awhile and don't remember this ever happening?

Not to my knowledge. I have been a member of PlayStation Plus for years and i don't remember this happening. Oh well, hopefully it'll be worth the wait, last month was awful. 

Not complaing over "free" or rentable games, btw. My gripe is over Sony pushing for Steaming > Digital download. Two different subscription based programs but clearly one just got the priority over the other.

Woah dude I wasn't talking about you. ;) 

I think we should be able to complain about it all, they shouldn't be free from criticism because some people are too slow to work out that these games aren't free. 

Vent all you want my man. :)

• Like 1

I heard rumors of it being Olli Olli 2, but at this point so close to its release on the ps store that doesn't really seem true. 

It could be. They have done that with a lot of indies where the month they come out they'll be free. Then again, I feel like they'd have announced it by now if that were the case.

You, sir, are a poet. Where can I buy your other works?

Seriously though, you made me laugh.  :lol:

I'm the finest poet around dude. 

Go on ebay and type in Charmander Dickins, all my works are for sale. 

Okay don't I have no works. 

I'm happy I made some one laugh. :) 

Good to know that someone gets it. 

ARasjdfhlj;asdhfiasdhfhsadhfio Free games, I demand them right now even though I have tons and tons of games in my download list that I haven't even touched yet asdfasfhl;ksadhnfkl;ashdlkfhlksad;hflash;hfla

Very true Dr, Like we all don't have enough game's from recent IGC release's.

Either people complain about the IGC lineup, or people complain about IGC lineup being delayed.  :blink:  :facepalm:

:ninja:

• Like 2

All I see from you crying people is

bbyheader.jpg?w=529

calm your little tits and go outside.... you entitled donuts will get your list of games soon enough...

post-30371-I-suggest-you-stop-whining-li

It's very useful to know the games in advance so that you have time to look through guides/forums and understand how long each game will take/how hard it is so you're prepared for the day they're released.

It also gives a chance to get a boosting group together ready to boost the moment they're free.

These 2 things, more than anything else, are the reason I like the announcements to be days in advance.