"Hideo Kojima Confirms Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Release For September"

Lol @ IGN for the leak. Idk why you'd tease an announcement like this so long before its going to happen. 

Its interesting that Kojima said that Snake won't speak much, which is odd considering they got such a big actor to VA. 

Regardless, much hype for the September 1st release date!

Its on ps3 aswell, so you dont technically need a ps4.

I'm not buying PS3 games anymore.

Saved loads of games for PS4 already (MGS ground zeros, Sleeping dogs, Tomb raider, Far cry 4 and loads more) I intend to buy my games at £20 or less going forward but will probably pay full price for MGS Phantom pain and Uncharted 4.

• Like 2

Fantastic news!!!

Oh cheeky Kojima.

Metal Gear Solid V starts in 1984

1/9/84 = 1st September

mind_blown.gif

Yes, but I want the best technical version of Metal Gear Solid 5, and that will be on PS4. 

Pfft. Should have one anyway.  Now that many of the messaging bugs are fixed, it's a solid console.  However, I can't really speak too much since I technically won mine.  :dance:

Edited by daftprophet

Yes, but I want the best technical version of Metal Gear Solid 5, and that will be on PS4. 

I'm not buying PS3 games anymore.

Saved loads of games for PS4 already (MGS ground zeros, Sleeping dogs, Tomb raider, Far cry 4 and loads more) I intend to buy my games at £20 or less going forward but will probably pay full price for MGS Phantom pain and Uncharted 4.

I completely agree with you guys, and im actually quite disappointed its on last gen seeing as it will likely hold back the current gen versions in some capacity. Oh well, I still expect a masterpiece. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...