PS+ IGC March 2015

HeySumbode

Damn, I bought Valiant Hearts on the Christmas Sale... Oh well.

(recommended for those who enjoy emotional stories and puzzle/platform gameplay)

Not sure if Oddworld is really for me, but I'll give it a look.

(Still haven't played Strangers Wrath, one of the very first IGC games)

I might play Papo and Yo. I remember trying a demo when it first released...

Sherlock... maybe...maybe...

Olli Olli 2... no. Definitely no interest there

Counterspy... I'll need to give it a go before I can decide.

Edited by ShadowGandalf

The guy has been on ps plus since at least 2013 and he hasn't liked a single game they put on it so far, I think he doesn't like games..

I'm not having a go at you, just merely trying to explain to you. He was talking about Indies games not all type of games in general. I for one will be downloading all of them. 

The guy has been on ps plus since at least 2013 and he hasn't liked a single game they put on it so far, I think he doesn't like games..

That's not what I said... I was referring to that there hasn't really been a good AAA title free on PS Plus except inFamous First Light, and the PS4 has been out for 14 months now. Dunno why they can't put Knack on it? I mean, no one buys that game anymore :/

Edited by Viktorx2001

Its a shame i just bought Valiant Hearts recently, but i only paid 5€ for it so it's alright i guess.

Oddworld is something i'm super happy about, wanted to get that shit from Day One, but it had that stupid 21€ pricetag which meant i had to buy two 20€ giftcards to get it.

Not so sure about the PS3 games, might give them a shot though.

I only played Counterspy once at Gamescom, it was pretty meh back then but reviews have been positive so i might give it another shot.

Didn't play OlliOlli 1, but i guess i'll give the sequel a shot.

Also AAA-kiddies need to shut up.

Oddworld= Not an Indie, since it's a remaster of a really successful game

Valiant Hearts= Published by Ubisoft, so go figure

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 4

I have no complaints but I never do anyway.lol Still, Oddworld and CounterSpy will be played first. I'll try Olli Olli 2 and Sherlock later this month. Trying to get threw Apotheon but its just not clicking with me right now. Every time I try to sit down and play that game not even 5 mins in I want to play something else and I do. Im almost forcing myself when I probably should just admit I don't like the game much and just drop it.lol.

Edited by The-Sigma-Alpha

That's not what I said... I was referring to that there hasn't really been a good AAA title free on PS Plus except inFamous First Light, and the PS4 has been out for 14 months now. Dunno why they can't put Knack on it? I mean, no one buys that game anymore :/

Your one of those people who even if all games were free, you would find something to complain about.

• Like 1

IGC = Indie Game Collection

Seriously, I'm tired of shitty games on PS Plus. Yes I have tried every single one of them, I delete them after playing them for 5-10 minutes. Was really hoping for Lego Marvel Super Heroes or Octodad as it was rumoured.

2013 was a really GREAT year for IGC.

Guess that time is gone forever.

Too bad your 'witty' comment isn't so witty since it's no longer called the IGC. Not since the format change last summer.

• Like 2

Well, I can attest Valiant Hearts is a great game, and I'm actually 4 out of 6 cases done with the Sherlock Holmes PS4 version, and it's pretty decent as well.  Glad more people will try these games.  I had the Oddworld a million years ago on PC, so I'll be interested to check this out.  Nothing blowing me away, but solid.