PS+ IGC March 2015

HeySumbode

I don't have PS+ so I don't really care for these games. But I just want to say for anyone who thinks they'll still give out lots of AAA titles, lower your expectations. Before, they would give out AAA games to convince you to buy PS+. But now, it is required to play online on PS4. They don't need to give out big games anymore, since anyone who wants to play online will have to buy it anyway.

PS+ is going to be mostly indie/smaller games from now on. The quicker you accept this, the happier you'll be.

Fingers crossed that the version of Sherlock is the one which doesn't have the shared PS4/PS3 list, as I already have that one. Good game tho, would recommend for something a bit slower paced and methodical.

It is the shared one. I'm pretty sure the PS4 only one is a Korean version.

oddworld & valiant heart are absolutely must play!

OlliOlli was one of my most beloved game on vita, and i can't wait to play its sequel.

Sherlock seems good, and also an easy plat, so i'll give it a try

Counterspy... Meh, never heard of, but why not?

Papo and yo is the weirdest of all, but once again, why not!

For me, this is one of the greatest PSN month ever, even if i already own oddworld and valiant heart

This looks like a pretty good list for me.

I've heard good things about the Oddworld game. Plus it's nostalgic.

I was going to get Sherlock on the PS4, but this saves me money. Plus it's an easy plat.

I was going to buy Valiant Hearts when I first saw it, but I forgot about it. I'm definitely going to play it now. 

The other games I'll have to check out. 

Already have Papo & Yo, CounterSpy and Valiant Hearts (on PS3), but that's cool. For anyone who hasn't tried them, they're all worth a look and getting 100% for each is totally doable. I did!  :) 

OlliOlli2 and Sherlock for me...

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is the only real game that interests me. I've read positives about Valiant Hearts, so I'll try that too.

Sherlock Homes will be a very easy platinum, but ehh, still looks boring.

OliiOlii2 looks as if it'll be a challenge, so I'll end up trying that sometime.

Edited by Aela

There's a PS3 only list or two, so there may be some hope. No biggie, I bought the game on sale for something to play with my wife, and we had a lot of fun.

No there is only two lists for Crimes and Punishments. A PS4 and 3 shared list and a PS4 only Korean list.

There is another Sherlock Holmes game (The testament of sherlock holmes) that has two ps3 lists, maybe you are confusing it with that one ? :)