This game is a technical TRAVESTY!

P-JiZ

This game is ridiculously bad technically.  I am speaking of the VITA version, and how choppy it is.

I just spend an hour and a half trying to get through Sawtooth Cauldron.  I was attacked NON STOP for that whole hour and a half, with buzzards showing up every 5 minutes (you know how annoying THOSE guys are)... then, all of a sudden, an "orange" item drops!  My first one in like 30 hours of play!

I walk up to the item, pick it up, and the game frickin' CRASHES!

Orange item is lost, but worst of all, I have to go through that whole process again of trying to kill those bandits with the HORRIBLE frame rate!  WTF?!?

Not to mention the stupid fee for re-spawning which undoes all my gains when the framer ate causes me to die because I don't know what the hell is going on around me, or who's shooting from where.

Gearbox, you guys REALLY messed up this port!  You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yeah, I'm definitely not knocking them for trying to bring this awesome game to the VITA...

But man, the most important thing is for a game to be fun to play (which Borderlands SHOULD be...) and the frame rate just makes it almost completely unplayable.  Just when you need it to be good (when you're being attacked by a large pack of bad guys), that's when it begins to suck.

I guess I'll be trying that level again tonight.  If it crashes on me before I get to the Arid Nexus, I might just snap the game cart in half... and then burn it.

This game is ridiculously bad technically.  I am speaking of the VITA version, and how choppy it is.

I just spend an hour and a half trying to get through Sawtooth Cauldron.  I was attacked NON STOP for that whole hour and a half, with buzzards showing up every 5 minutes (you know how annoying THOSE guys are)... then, all of a sudden, an "orange" item drops!  My first one in like 30 hours of play!

I walk up to the item, pick it up, and the game frickin' CRASHES!

Orange item is lost, but worst of all, I have to go through that whole process again of trying to kill those bandits with the HORRIBLE frame rate!  WTF?!?

Not to mention the stupid fee for re-spawning which undoes all my gains when the framer ate causes me to die because I don't know what the hell is going on around me, or who's shooting from where.

Gearbox, you guys REALLY messed up this port!  You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I rather enjoyed it on the Vita. I didn't have any crashing or frame rate issues. I bought the Borderlands/Vita bundle (2nd Vita  :D ), Because I also wanted the new model Vita.

My only gripe was that it had a shared trophy list with the PS3 version. So, I could not earn any more trophies for my Vita playthrough.