Show off your new avatar

Burst

I use photoshop cs6. It's the only program that i have ^_^ It isn't that difficult but because it's the first time that i'm interest in this kind of stuff i have to watch a lot of tutorials and i just begun to experiment myself from what i learned

@_@ Above me there was a comment, i swear, and now is gone 0.o

Edited by Burst
  • Like 2

Decided to have a bit of a go myself, this was the creation that appeared, it is from the anime Air Gear one of my favourites.

Original Render:

VCoBBEo.png

Finish:

ULgoBQP.jpg

Didn't turn out half bad I like it :)

Edited by JinCombo
  • Like 2

yup because he got banned for spamming in other threads 

Now i see. I didn't know that banned user's comments disappear as well.

Decided to have a bit of a go myself, this was the creation that appeared, it is from the anime Air Gear one of my favourites.

Original Render:

VCoBBEo.png

Finish:

ULgoBQP.jpg

Didn't turn out half bad I like it :)

Good job my friend! I like the way that you put your text ^^ What program do you have?

• Like 1

Now i see. I didn't know that banned user's comments disappear as well.

Good job my friend! I like the way that you put your text ^^ What program do you have?

Photoshop CC (2014) :)

Great for everything, I enjoy using it every now and then to mess around.

Edited by JinCombo
  • Like 1

You can use some simple tricks to make it even better like the sharpen and blur tool. Also if you go to image - adjustments you will find some really cool commands for customizing colours and brightness, i really love playing with this options.

• Like 3

Laharl! 63d9FT1.png

Nxpp49J.jpg

Really spooky ^^ when i saw it i thought it was dr. stein from soul eater. Did you use the cloud filter for the background?

I didn't even notice you asked me anything, sorry about that. You need to use that "Quote" button, you'll get replies a lot quicker. :P

I do remember a very similar image from Soul Eater, I completely forgot about that. As for the background, I just used a image I found while searching for some fog effects:

purple-girl-black-design.jpg

• Like 1

Worthy of the Trinity of Green :)

Thanks my friend! You have a nice set too! Floriis is really good with this kind of stuff ^_^

Not actually new, I just wanna use",

photo-110031.gif?_r=1426669269

You are really good with this animations! Also love the animation in your sig. I personally find it better than rain but rain was good too.

• Like 1

Is this ok to use?!

5smKZwf.gif

You can use every avatar you want my friend. I just made this threat for people to show their avatar that they made and if they want to share some information about how they do it. It's really good and it surprised me ^_^ It wasn't moving for a while and i thought 'It can't be, he didn't add any animation on it?' and then your avatar start making those faces ^_^

<

I take no credit, lol.

hahahaha! It's ok friend. Even when you are not the one that make it you can post it here ^_^ but prefer to show the pic on your post because members as I and many others change their avatar's often and if you just show the direction of your avatar others won't know your previous work ^_^ Also which character is it?It kinda reminds me the teacher of Zoro when he was kid fron One Piece ^_^

• Like 1