Dash races

Do you have the latest patch installed? If I recall correctly, the races on the original game version were extremely difficult so the developers listened to the community and released a patch making them significantly easier. 

Parker

It's obnoxious as hell, but you just need to practise until you can do it near perfectly. Took me a couple of hours to get.

You will move faster the longer you run without messing up.

In the short one you can only mess up once (try to get to the halfway point of the 2nd lap without messing up)

In the longer one you have a little more room for error, but not a lot. You can maybe mess up twice a lap.

It pretty much comes down to memorizing the track and in some corners even muscle memory, and a little bit of luck (unless you've got lightning fast reflexes).

Maybe obvious but...: Some stretches have little obstacles on the sides, practise running into the part where you will have the longest free path, so you don't have to do little 1 block turns.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Ric

• 3 years later...
33 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

no I never beaten it yet, I have yet to do it as I have been doing other games, I had kind of given up as it pisses me off too much but will return to it

Oh okay :S

I try will try it the whole Next week :S

Maybe i beat it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the Double Post :S

But i´ve got the EU version and i found out in the EU/UK Version the Time in the Dash Races is 20 and 60.

How u mannaged to get 20 and 60 Secs ?
I already got the 24s in the First Race.

I tried Yesterday the hole Afternoon to get the 20s but i can´t...

So its tryin tryin tryin  :(

Its kind of annoying that the EU Version didnt get Patch...

Edit:

Finally i got the Races finish and my last Sword i needed :D

Edited by King_Shrimpey

• 3 years later...

I'm a bit late, but I just finished the first dash race with 19:75 seconds, at the beginning seems impossible but with practice and a good strategy is possible.

My strat was do the first lap without crashing anywhere, then in the second lap, when you manage to go the stairs at the endwithout crash, slow down (press oposite arrow of your current direction)  and start dash again, on the third lap do the same. Is faster slow down amd dash again that crash and dash again.

In one of the triess I finished with 20:01, it hurts... But I keep trying and finally get the block, I hope the tip of slow down and dash again helps someone!

• Like 1