Sherlock Holmes Let's Play Blind

Thought it would be fun to do a let's play of this and show my deliberation during the case.  As the game progresses you can apparently be wrong about the outcome of the case and the game proceeds, i'm not sure how this will end up effecting the game as a whole, but I certainly think this will be an interesting to see the different conclusions people draw on the cases.

On the other hand if you just wanna see gameplay and see if its worth the download, I think it is.

Anyway here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWMHC3lPhET07Hx7Oz-EKBSC0twUKclOv

Edited by Superbuu3

It doesnt really effect the game as a whole. It just effects the trophies

Did you happen to play murdered Soul Suspect?

I enjoyed that gaem, but i had a  major gripe it was impossible to be wrong for story preogression.  I think the fact the game proceeds in itself eve when you are wrong is actually in itself interesting. I mean to each his own, but I didn't realise how big a deal having the ability to be wrong would  change how I view a game.  If that doesn't make sense I'll try and explain better, lol.

Uhmm... You said "Trophies might be time consuming"... this platinum is a 10-15 hours at max and poeple who follow a guide can get it in 6-10 hours easily so you might want to fix that before you scare trophy hunters away

Thanks for the heads up man, I corrected it.  As I'm doing it blind it looked like a relatively large task, given that some of the minigames looked like they might be hard and I think the game needs multiple playthroughs,

If im not mistaken (and i very well could be) if done properly, i believe this platinum could be achieved in one playthrough. the only hard one to me is the complex mind. but all you have to do there i beleieve is change your view on certian things so each possible option shows up on your deduction board. you dont' have to use it just have appear once. someone please correct me if im wrong about any of this

If im not mistaken (and i very well could be) if done properly, i believe this platinum could be achieved in one playthrough. the only hard one to me is the complex mind. but all you have to do there i beleieve is change your view on certian things so each possible option shows up on your deduction board. you dont' have to use it just have appear once. someone please correct me if im wrong about any of this

You're not wrong. 

To get "a complex mind" you need to have "discovered" every possible conclusion about who is guilty. The easiest way to get it, without having to read a guide, is to completely finish the investigation (so that your case-book prompts you to make a conclusion with no outstanding tasks remaining) and have linked all the evidence available to you on the deduction screen. Then fiddle with the neurons that can be either/or and resolve any that turn red. Do this for each neuron in turn. Bear in mind that there is always only 1 correct conclusion that fits all the evidence you have available to you, so make sure you check those conclusions.

I used a guide to find out how many possible conclusions could be reached in each case, but no more than that. 

Easily plattable in 1 playthrough.

Edited by StrickenBiged

Did you happen to play murdered Soul Suspect?

I enjoyed that gaem, but i had a  major gripe it was impossible to be wrong for story preogression.  I think the fact the game proceeds in itself eve when you are wrong is actually in itself interesting. I mean to each his own, but I didn't realise how big a deal having the ability to be wrong would  change how I view a game.  If that doesn't make sense I'll try and explain better, lol.

I did not. With sherlock you can just rush through but the correct answer is most fulfilling. You can accuse anyone and carry on with the game lol

• 1 month later...