"World Peace... For Now" Trophy

IrishNexus

Was looking down through CounterSpy's trophy list, the majority of it does seem okay. 

However, saw the World Peace... For Now trophy, so was just wondering how many difficulties the game has, and how long the game itself takes because otherwise this trophy may be very tedious and time consuming.

You will get this trophy when you beat the "Expert" level. There are 3 difficulty level on this game Normal, Advance and Expert. You have to beat Normal to unlock Advance, and beat Advance to unlock Expert.

And this game support cloud sync. You can play on PSV/PS3 or PS4 until final mission, then sync to cloud. It will save a lot of time.

• Like 1

Wow...any need to be so rude to the guy?

Don't like questions then maybe don't look in the forum? 

I wasn't trying to be rude i was asking him if there wasn't any trophy guides available for the game, as you can see i edited my post when i found an trophy guide and posted it here. And i heard from a rumour that there isn't just questions on the forums, even forum games where people have fun, the world truly is a wonderous place.

• 10 months later...

You will get this trophy when you beat the "Expert" level. There are 3 difficulty level on this game Normal, Advance and Expert. You have to beat Normal to unlock Advance, and beat Advance to unlock Expert.

And this game support cloud sync. You can play on PSV/PS3 or PS4 until final mission, then sync to cloud. It will save a lot of time.

Oh man wish I knew this before beating this on Advanced. I mean I completed it on Vita before and was wondering why all the difficulties were unlocked at the start on PS4 but I just assumed you had to beat them all again on the respective difficulties. Oh well I only have Expert to go anyway so it's not like I can go back and do it faster or rectify it or anything.

It's a fun game anyway so I don't mind. :)  

Edited by LunchCannon54

• 5 months later...