Zombie army Trilogy Platinum unobtainable

MRgreen55

Right now Zombie army trilogy platinum is unobtainable you can not get all the Collectibles . The One Collectibles that is not in the game is on episode 2-3  Gold 2 from this video http://youtu.be/cUDjzpqvtNI. People are still looking for the rest of the collectibles in Chapter 3 but in tell they add that Gold back in you can not get this Platinum. Hope they Patch this soon .

Edited by MRgreen55

they need to fix the story-related trophys too since by playing in co-op only the host can get them

Story related trophies, INCLUDING beating the game on Sniper Elite....I did the first 3 levels on SE difficulty and didn't receive any credit on SE, nor the trophies for the second and third mission, along with killing the Occult General in mission 2. Hate those killshot trophies too. Retard devs, Sniper Elite 3 wasn't this screwed up.

Story related trophies, INCLUDING beating the game on Sniper Elite....I did the first 3 levels on SE difficulty and didn't receive any credit on SE, nor the trophies for the second and third mission, along with killing the Occult General in mission 2. Hate those killshot trophies too. Retard devs, Sniper Elite 3 wasn't this screw

I love this game but playing it like this it´s absolutely ridiculous!  :angry: By the way after i beat chapter III with 3 more friends theyreceived the chapter 2 trophy and only then it showed on the screen that they have completed the chapter II on sniper elite

ok guys I found out we need to contacted rebellion not 505 games for the gold bar that's not there in episode 2 crucible of evil...I think if we all work together and keep contacting them hopefully they will patch it ive emailed them this morning myself and told them the problem with the story line trophys and the gold bar so come on guys contact them I no they are over seas some where....one trophy from plat its bs they don't tell you the games broke before you buy it...all in all great game....

Edited by angryscott88
  • Like 1

ok guys I found out we need to contacted rebellion not 505 games for the gold bar that's not there in episode 2 crucible of evil...I think if we all work together and keep contacting them hopefully they will patch it ive emailed them this morning myself and told them the problem with the story line trophys and the gold bar so come on guys contact them I no they are over seas some where....one trophy from plat its bs they don't tell you the games broke before you buy it...all in all great game....

Any news?

With the launch excitement out of the way the ZAT team have been busy checking the forums and chatting with our community team about feedback on the game.

We are now in the process of testing and submitting a quick first patch for Zombie Army Trilogy.

Please note, on consoles the submission process is controlled and managed by Microsoft and Sony - we cannot control the timing. When we get a clear idea of the release date we will update this page accordingly.

Many thanks to everyone who’s sent us constructive feedback or chatted with us in the community forums!

As ever, if you have any issues to report email [email protected] or head to www.rebellion.co.uk/support

PATCH 1 – COMING EARLY APRIL

Overall there we’ve been working on many small but important enhancements and fixes. Some common platform specific issues are below:

PC

Adding the ability to toggle aiming down sights or scope view.

Console command to disable scorecard in the top right hand corner.

Improvements to track down matchmaking issues.

XBOX ONE

Fix for missing gold bar (and related achievement) in Crucible of Evil (Ep2, Mission 3).

Fix for leaderboard entries that show a score of “0” instead of the real score.

PLAYSTATION 4

Missing gold bar (and related trophy).

Fixes for reported crash bugs.

this was just posted on there own website  http://forum.rebellion.co.uk/zombiearmy/thread/270

Edited by MRgreen55
  • Like 1

Does anybody have a problem with the gold bar in the forest mission (chapter 3 mission 3)? I mean that there's the very first siege and when it ends there's a freak to kill in the house and when you enter the house there's a gold bar on the table on the left that doesn't count towards the trophy for me. Does anybody have this issue as well?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe I paid the full price for Blops zombie mode in 4rd person. The storyline was POOR if there were any. And yes a co-op guest is getting the storyline trophies for previoous chapters. at least the game's working fine. Also I've beaten the game and the chapter select tells me I have finished less than 10 levels where it's supposed to tell you the difficulty level you've completed it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 29. 03. 2015. at 10:18 AM, RockyJokerPL said:

Does anybody have a problem with the gold bar in the forest mission (chapter 3 mission 3)? I mean that there's the very first siege and when it ends there's a freak to kill in the house and when you enter the house there's a gold bar on the table on the left that doesn't count towards the trophy for me. Does anybody have this issue as well?

Hey, it's been ages but have you managed to work around it?  The gold bars are the only trophy I'm missing and that mission glitched on 4/5 for me I tried replaying it solo, co-op, online nothing works I know I picked up all the gold bars but one of them did not register...

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Hey, it's been ages but have you managed to work around it?  The gold bars are the only trophy I'm missing and that mission glitched on 4/5 for me I tried replaying it solo, co-op, online nothing works I know I picked up all the gold bars but one of them did not register...

Hi, me and my friend both had this problem. We played cooperatively through the whole campaign once it came out. As soon as the patch was released we got our missing gold bar. There were no more patches up to the point when we platted the game. I'm not sure if there were any more fixes after I sold the game. Were there? 
I don't remember which mission this gold bar was in, but you could always try backing up your saves and starting the game from scratch. Unfortunately, that's the only solution I can think of right now. 

Maybe one of them did not register but is still somewhere out there waiting to be found? Try replaying it solo with a collectible guide if you haven't done that. 

Keep me (and us) informed about this. Good luck man! 

On 31. 12. 2017. at 0:12 AM, RockyJokerPL said:

Hi, me and my friend both had this problem. We played cooperatively through the whole campaign once it came out. As soon as the patch was released we got our missing gold bar. There were no more patches up to the point when we platted the game. I'm not sure if there were any more fixes after I sold the game. Were there? 
I don't remember which mission this gold bar was in, but you could always try backing up your saves and starting the game from scratch. Unfortunately, that's the only solution I can think of right now. 

Maybe one of them did not register but is still somewhere out there waiting to be found? Try replaying it solo with a collectible guide if you haven't done that. 

Keep me (and us) informed about this. Good luck man! 

EDIT: It is possible to do it without deleting all the saves, find someone who hasn't played that level and hasn't collected any gold bars. Join on their game and show that person where all the bars are (DO NOT COLLECT THE FIRST GLITCHED BAR IN THE HOUSE WITH THE POSSESSED MAN) it popped for me and for my friend who had the same glitch on Gold No. 2 even though we collected it before and couldn't any more.

The bug is definitely in Chapter 3 mission 3 The forest of corpses.

So far I have 74/75 gold bars and the one shown missing is on that mission registering as 4/5. I believe the issue is that a friend of mine I played co-op with picked up the gold bar at the very beginning where you have to kill the possessed man in the house. That gold appears there for some reason and does not count - afterwards we picked up all other 5 bars (tree stump, sawmill shack, railyard, elite chainsaw room and in the crate at the end of the mission. But it still doesn't count.

I tried reinstalling the game, playing co-op, solo... nothing works. I'll try deleting my saves and replay from start just for the golds as I've seen people getting the trophy but that first gold bar must glitch it. Silly to still be present in the game post patch but...

Edited by Valkirye22
Solution

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2015 at 1:24 PM, Saltyie said:

I put this into Google translate and it claims that its English? Must be a bug!

Just kidding, It seems weird that the Devs didn't test all the collectibles before launch.

I don't think the devs tested anything. Have had three areas now that won't advance when I kill all the enemies .

Not to mention all the bugs I've found and I'm still in the first level....