Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DARKHEARTRETURNS

Beyond ps4 ?!

10 posts in this topic

I need to know if that is still in progress or anything about it, as right now i can get it on ps3 for a very sweeet deal !! plz help ?

No new informations, sorry. Get it on PS3 for little money if you can, because there won´t be much of a graphical difference between these two versions I guess.

I completely forgot Beyond Two Souls was getting a PS4 release, or was it just a rumour? Just get it for the PS3, as the above poster said, there's not gonna be much graphical difference between the PS3 & PS4, the game isn't very demanding. 

Edited by Venocide

wont they like release the ps4 version director's cut or something like that ?! if i am going to play it might as well play the full thing one time

They still may do it, but don't forget their main thing right now is " The Dark Sorcerer." From a graphics POV it looks great on PS3, keep in mind the game came out at the end of the PS3 cycle. just before PS4 launched.

wont they like release the ps4 version director's cut or something like that ?! if i am going to play it might as well play the full thing one time

Might as well wait for PS4 version I played a PS3 game and I can't stand the graphics. PS4's the way