FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD PAX Trailer shows why it's one of the Darkest FF titles out there

You're right, that is so extreme!  :lol:

Seriously though this game (along with Batman, Mortal Kombat, Persona and Uncharted) might make 2015 the year I get a PS4 :)

EDIT-Wait a minute. I thought that character looked familiar. it is the Resonance of Fate character.

2097812-169_resonance_of_fate_video_revi

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Seriously though this game (along with Batman, Mortal Kombat, Persona and Uncharted) might make 2015 the year I get a PS4 :)

Me too, I really wanted to play this back in 2011(or possible earlier like 2009) when I saw the PSP trailer(Japanese trailer) on I think a still existing G4(at the time).

Now I can own a title I really wanted years ago this March, I'm just so glad I was able to settle my Shipping address with Square last month after moving.

Now I'm set & worry free!

Edited by DarknessKey92

This game will still only be a gamefly rental for me. I've been burned too many times by Square Enix and i just don't completely trust them to make a compelling game in the vein of ps1 era FF games anymore.

Edited by Ryumoau
  • Like 1

Type 0 is rated M, I can't recall another Final Fantasy that got an M rating

Yup, the first and only FF game to get an M rating.

I wonder if it's just industry standards nowadays. Arkham Knight got an M rating. Hell, DC said that was a nono several years back with Mortal Kombat vs DC.

10 days left. The countdown to, what I hope will be, one of the best games of the year has begun.

I feel like it's gonna be a passable game. I'm not sure how I feel about a PSP remaster that looks like it has more content cut than added being the first amazing game 2015. Or perhaps that's just me being a little biased because I pre ordered FFX HD based around the hype and was immensely upset with what I got.