This is a cool place...

Armada7

I think I'm going to like it here. I'm Armada, I stumbled across here completely random. I enjoy video games(duh), music of various sorts, football(soccer), kick boxing and anime. So I think I will fit right in! Currently I'm playing Persona 4, The Last of Us online, GTAV online and Helldivers. Anyone is welcome to join me, just let me know.

• Like 4

Thanks everyone!

BasickAlphabit:

I'm an imposter, sorry to disappoint. I am terrible at Super Smash Brothers lol.

areyouawake_ & Zeromus:

I am actually from Portugal, where futbol is a religion basically. My parents and I moved to Canada when I was very young for a better education for me. I like snow so I'm not very out of place haha.

-Dark Mark-:

Awesome avatar!

Burst:

I come in peace! Anime is what got me into kick boxing :)

• Like 2

Welcome to PSNP mate! How come people in Canada like soccer? :)

Because liking something shouldn't be based on Nationality. You forget that Canada is like 90% made up of immigrants (or descendants of immigrants) so we have our roots back in our home countries. Even someone like me (who is 3 generations in) still cheers for Germany and Ukraine (well Germany...I mean who are we kidding here).

:o I have not seen this before. Thanks Burst! I know who to look for if I have any anime inquires now haha.

No problem ^_^ I've stopped watching anime because i want to store a lot of episodes and then see them all at one ^_^ I just read manga now. No gaming either . . . university -_-

I hear that! I'm relatively fresh out of Uni so I have more time for gaming after work and various fitness activities. I do the same with shows, I like to binge watch, keeps things fresh in the brain. I'm reading Death Note at the moment (I know I'm late to that party -_-'), how about you?

• Like 1

Death note is by far the best anime EVER!!!!! Even though i'm only watching animes with action/adventure and shounen, special abilities a friend of mine suggested me to see death note and i give it 11/10! The story plot and the way the characters thing will blow your mind ^_^

I think I'm going to like it here. I'm Armada, I stumbled across here completely random. I enjoy video games(duh), music of various sorts, football(soccer), kick boxing and anime. So I think I will fit right in! Currently I'm playing Persona 4, The Last of Us online, GTAV online and Helldivers. Anyone is welcome to join me, just let me know.

I had the exact same happen to me. During the times of which I seriously hunted for trophies I looked around a lot for trophy sites, and in the process of searching I had randomly come across this here site. I did not register on the forums until almost two years later. It turns out it was in no way a mistake, too. Many of the people here are quite kind fellows. There are very few rude/disrespectful folk here. Which I find to be very uncommon in forums; most specifically those based around any type of gaming. I am most certain you will love it here, and meet tons of people who share similar interests to you.

I have never played those, though I am quite interested in the Persona/SMT series of games. Do you find them to be as good as I have heard?

Ohhhh! Anime, hm? How many have you seen? <3

Anyways, excuse all my banter, I tend to get quite into discussions if I find the subject matter interesting. But so as to avoid getting into too many tangents...Welcome to the forums, new brother. I do hope that you enjoy your time here. As another had stated, very good place to use for relaxation if you have nothing to do, as well.  :awesome:

Edited by Nepgear2