Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriggerTortoise

Episode 2 - "Atlas Mugged" Coming 'Pretty Soon'

17 posts in this topic

From the mouth of Troy Baker lol

Didn't know where to put this, and was hoping for an official date during the Inside Gearbox Software panel at PAX East (which is still going atm), but felt like posting it. "Week of the 17th" was throw out there too, but dunno if that was serious. That's next week anyway.

This month regardless. I think.

Edited by TriggerTortoise

These gaps between episodes are the reason why I wait for the complete edition. I hate episodic releases...

That moment when you realize episode 1 came out in November...

Telltale get your shit together. 

Indeed, They are taking so much time to finish an episode. They were much faster.

I agree with everyone. Loved episode 1 and can't wait for episode 2. But this will probably be the last time I buy the season pass before the entire game releases.

its about time. I don't care about game of thrones so i was annoyed that it seemed two episodes of that came out before we heard anything about Tales of Borderlands episode 2. I really wish Telltale would just concentrate on one property at a time so it can come out more timely and not buggy like Walking Dead season 2 was.

not buggy like Walking Dead season 2 was.

Was Season 2 really that bad on consoles? I played the Vita version. That version was optimized like complete shit, but I figured the console versions ran fine.

Was Season 2 really that bad on consoles? I played the Vita version. That version was optimized like complete shit, but I figured the console versions ran fine.

i ran into a couple bugs on the ps3 version. it didn't make the game unplayable but the issues were alot more noticable than i remember from season 1.

These gaps between episodes are the reason why I wait for the complete edition. I hate episodic releases...

Me too. I usually buy the season pass during a sale and wait for all the episodes to be released before starting it.

Glad that episode 2 finally have's a date! Longest wait I ever have to wait for Telltale to make it which is the first where usually they would've been finished the episode already.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Anyone able to download this yet? I can't find it in the store. :/

Good thing i always wait with telltale games until every episode is released, i dont think i could wait that long anyway after having started.

Can't wait to play this episode. This is the best Telltale game yet for my money.